Chapter 13

Two Years Later (half the demihuman population in the prison was killed because of extraction)---

Akira blocked the door with his curse chains and locked it as much as possible.

"Open the damn door! There will be issues!" Jin exclaimed.

"I don't give a fuck! You're not coming in!" Akira shot back, Akira teleported outside the room and Jin clenched his teeth.

"Get him, guards!" Jin ordered, all the guards charged at him and Akira flicked his hand, they all burst into black flames and became piles of ash. Then, Akira made a hand out of black igneous and slashed Jin across the face. Jin was laughing as he wiped the blood off his face.

"So impressive! I see now!" Jin laughed. "what you've been doing this whole time!"

"I'm glad you noticed, dumbass." Akira chuckled, he charged up his fist and punched Jin very hard, he broke through the wall and toppled down. Akira ran and jabbed him in the chest.

"Aagh!" Jin coughed, he gripped Akira's wrist and squeezed it, Akira made black rock grow out of his wrist and stab through Jin's hand. "you! What are you doing?"

"Do you know--" Akira hissed, punching Jin's stomach. "how pissed I am at you?"

"Of course I do." Jin grinned, kicking Akira off him, Akira slid back and landed on his feet. "I feel you're not a normal demihuman."

"Oh? What makes you say that?" Akira smirked.

"Oh, maybe you're alive after hundreds of demihumans ' worth of magic was extracted from you." Jin snorted. "stupid, much?"

"No, actually, you're the stupid one, because it took you this long to notice such an obvious detail." Akira replied. "you're unbelievably stupid."

"Then what the hell are you?!" Jin demanded, getting up.

"Hm, a curse." Akira pointed out. "a very unique one, not saying which." Jin gritted his teeth and his eyes glowed red. He charged onto Akira and shot him back, holding onto him.

This isn't the final battle, this is only the start of what's going to come--Akira thought, he's almost done making his most powerful puppets, he's going to send most to the village. Yuki, I hope you're ready for what's going to come. Akira punched Jin away and teleported away from him. Akira had lots more power in him, but he couldn't show it to Jin, and at most, if he was at full power control, he could destroy the whole prison. He wasn't able to find his way out of the dimension since the portal was locked. Akira looked down at Jin, who was charging up more power in him.

"Here I come, Myoga." Jin hissed.

*********************************

Back at the village (Yuki is fifteen)---

Yuki jumped from building to building and kept going around. "I'm too fast for you!"

"Oh yeah?" Hibiki smirked, she made lots of portals and Yuki got caught in one, she teleported in front of her and Hibiki reached out her hand. Yuki poofed away and appeared on the building beside them. "since when did you teleport so easily?"

"It's not a very useful power, I can only teleport in short distances." Yuki pointed out. "I personally don't find it useful in real battles, out of all the attacks I fought in, teleportation never went to good use."

"Ahem, you're talking to a teleporter right here." Hibiki sulked.

"Aren't you a dimension shifter?" Yuki asked.