Chapter 6

A week later---

Hibiki charged at Hina and teleported to the other side and tried to point the sword at her. "No! I was close!" Hibiki hissed, putting her sword down.

"You were pretty fast," Yuki grinned, Hibiki grinned at her, gasping.

"Very good speed, Hibiki," Hina pointed out, putting her sword back into the holder clicked onto the belt surrounding her waist. "Isamu, you're next."

"Alright," Isamu nodded, taking out his sword and closing his eyes.

"Should I charge first or should you?" Hina asked him, getting into position.

"You," Isamu replied, his eyes still closed, he opened his eyes and they were glowing blue, lighting covered his sword blade and he flashed from left to right. Hina was looking back and forth, then she closed her eyes and stabbed her sword into the ground. Green mist came up and the ground cracked, making Hiroto's powers fade away.

"impressive!" Kiyoshi grinned, Hina grinned and nodded.

"I have nature control, which includes healing, regeneration, and destruction," Hina explained. "Isamu has the thunder soul, Hibiki is a dimension shifter, since she can teleport using portals and magic, and she has crazy attacks. Kiyoshi has mind control and time, Akio has fire powers, and Hiroto is a water summoner."

"You know a lot," Hibiki grinned.

"I've studied powers for as long as I can remember because I showed lots of interest," Hina grinned. "I used to train with my dad and Akira helped me control my powers after school not too long ago," Yuki smiled and Hibiki made a confused face.

"What is Yuki's power? She told us a bit about it, but what exactly is it?" Hibiki asked curiously.

"Have you heard about Kurai?" Hina asked them, Hibiki nodded.

"She is the most powerful Chikara," Hibiki replied.

"Yuki has some of her power, and if she trains hard enough, she'll get Kurai in her head," Hina grinned, all of them widened their eyes and smiled.

********************************

"Akira!" Fuji strained, Akira grinned and helped him up. "Thank you, what was violent."

"I agree, but you're very powerful, Fuji," Akira pointed out, Fuji chuckled and started to breathe hard. "Ah, you need some rest, go ahead, I'll continue myself."

"Son--" Fuji started.

"I may be underestimating you by a lot, but I really think you need to rest," Akira told him, smiling, Fuji nodded and went back inside. "Alright, sword fighting is on hold right now," Akira put his sword against a rock and stood in the middle of the yard.

"Hey!" a voice called, it was Kanae, she was skipping towards him and she curiously looked at him.

"Kanae? What's wrong?" Akira asked.

"Nothing, I'm just curious about what you're doing," Kanae shrugged.

"I see," Akira replied. "I'm alright with you watching, but you should stay far from me, because I don't want to hurt you by accident," Kanae went behind a rock and peeked from behind it, Akira chuckled. He continued practicing and started charging up his power a bit more than usual.

"Whoa," Kanae whispered in amazement.

"This is getting--" Akira felt pressure getting onto his arm. "I can't overuse it, but charging it up causes more damage," Akira realized from his study about the power, you have to charge it up anyway even if it hurts to the maximum power. He charged it up more, his arm was getting brighter and more in pain.