Chapter 3

"I need to run," Akira said, waving at Haru and Asahi.

"Sure, have a nice day," Haru replied, Asahi nodded and waved back. The cool wind made his cloak flap as he walked across the walkway, he clicked his sword to his belt and crossed the road. He arrived back at the house and knocked on the door, he smiled when he could hear Yuki shouting 'big brother!'

"Yuki! Let me open the door before you jump!" Hina laughed, Akira was holding in his laugh now, Hina slid open the door and Yuki leaped onto Akira.

"Yuki, you got me!" Akira chuckled.

"Big brother! I missed you!" Yuki smiled, her eyes shining as she looked up at him. "I got candy and I got to watch and Hina fixed the bunny for me!"

"That's great Yuki," Akira chuckled while picking her up, he lifted an eyebrow when she sniffed his cloak.

"This smells good," Yuki pointed out, holding his cloak.

"I think I need to wash up," Akira grinned, he put Yuki down and patted her head. "Give me a few minutes to wash up."

"Hmm, okay, but come back quickly," Yuki demanded, making a serious face. Hina giggled and Yui smiled.

"Yes, I'll be fast," Akira chuckled, fifteen minutes later, he came back with his hair untied, cloakless, and swordless.

"Akira, you need to eat lunch now!" Hina demanded, Akira looked at her and smiled.

"So I was right," Akira said, as he walked towards Hina and smiled. "You'd make a great wife for someone."

"Well, thanks," Hina grinned. "for who specifically?"

"I am going to sleep for a while, after I take my medicine," Yui suddenly told them. "If you need anything, just wake me up."

"We'll be alright," Hina grinned, Yui nodded and closed her door, Hina turned back to Akira and blushed. "Like I asked before, who would I marry?"

"I wouldn't know," Akira shrugged. "whoever is perfect for you."

"Like you," Hina mumbled.

"Hm?" Akira lifted an eyebrow. "What was that?"

"N-nothing!" Hina rapidly replied, avoiding his eyes.

"You're very nervous around me, is there something wrong?" Akira asked, confused. "If I'm making you uncomfortable, tell me."

"No! It's not that at all!" Hina rapidly shook her head.

"Big brother, let's go to the park today!" Yuki exclaimed cheerfully.

"Of course, let's go in a bit, alright?" Akira nodded.

"Okay, as long as we go!" Yuki smiled, Hina set the food on the table and they started to eat, Akira barely ate any and Hina gave him a worried face.

"Akira, are you alright?" Hina asked.

"I'm alright, it's hard to eat with the stab wounds right now, don't worry," Akira smiled. "I'm not eating much so I don't stuff myself, otherwise the pressure would hurt me."

"Oh dear, I'm sorry," Hina gasped. "Sorry for asking."

"No, you're fine, you were worried, I understand your worry but I'll be alright in a few days," Akira smiled, Yuki finished eating and she climbed onto Akira's lap, she put all her weight on him and took a deep breath.

"That's so cute, does she do this every meal?" Hina asked, squealing from the cuteness of Yuki.

"Lunch and dinner, I guess stuffing herself makes her tired," Akira replied, stroking Yuki's head.