Chapter 4

"So, Akira, right?" a voice questioned, an old man and a woman sat with Akira in the prison room and smiled. "You seem young."

"I'm sixteen," Akira informed me. "What are your names?"

"Fuji." the old man replied.

"Aimi." the woman replied. "Fuji's wife."

"Nice to meet you," Akira nodded. He had looked around a couple of minutes after being thrown in, and he didn't like the fact that there were no cells, at least for a bit of privacy. It was one large space, it seemed to be a room, and there was a door leading outside just in case for some "fresh" air. There were many demihumans cramped in the big room, one approached him and curiously eyed him, he looked around Haru or Asahi's age.

"Hey kid, I like your hair." the boy smiled, "and that dark horn color is nothing I have ever seen before."

"Thanks, I guess," Akira replied confusingly, there were so many different types of demihumans all around, but it seemed most of them had their attention on him.

"Hey, your aura seems very odd," A girl said, she looked like Hina in a way, except her hair was all cut off and one of her horns was chipped, and she looked around Yuki's age. "Are you normal?"

"I am a normal demihuman," Akira frowned. "What makes you think I'm not?" Akira thought for a second, it seems every demihuman that Jin and Botan threw in the room had a power of some sort, he could sense a power from each one.

"Hey, I can sense his aura too, you're so right," A boy added. Akira sighed and stood up, he walked around every person and walked outside, the air was dusty and dirty, and as he walked the sand irritated his feet. He thought about the kids who kept digging into his aura and he shook his head.

"Such nosy beings," Akira snorted, he sat against the walls and sighed. "If anyone knows my power, who knows what they'll do?" He remembered Hina asking him to train while he was imprisoned, he didn't have a sword or any material, but he saw many rocks and wood, maybe he could figure something out. The door opened and Fuji came out, he walked towards him and scratched the back of his head.

"What's the matter?" Akira asked, looking at Fuji's apologetic expression.

"I'm sorry about the prisoners in there, they're desperate to find someone powerful so they can use you to be safe," Fuji sighed. "I don't blame them, they're living hell here."

"I can tell, but they look well fed," Akira pointed out.

"Yes, we're fed a meal in the morning and in the night, we're basically being fed and made into soldiers for Jin's army, we're going to go under his control," Fuji sighed, running his hands through his beard.

"And why are you so calm about that?" Akira asked confusingly.

"Everyone here gave up, one, we're in a different dimension, two, there is no way any of us could escape Jin," Fuji replied. "Sorry son," Akira shook his head, Fuji looked at him with one eyebrow up.

"Do you all really want to know my power?" Akira asked, Fuji looked at him curiously, "and none of you would go and speak about it."

"Just tell me, I won't tell anyone, I promise," Fuji smiled, Akira sighed and lifted his palm. A huge black explosion broke the metal cover on the wall he was looking at, Akira looked back at Fuji, who was really really speechless. "Nobody had enough power to break that, you must be even more powerful than a few of the Six Chikaras, that metal cover is pure dark magic, you must be amazingly powerful!"

"Oh?" Akira lifted an eyebrow. "don't get too excited, this is a cursed power, and I'm the only one who has it in my town. I'm not sure how many others have this, but it is beyond Jin and Botan's knowledge. They think that this is just a normal power curse, but it is a curse that can kill them in one blow, but I can't do that, I don't have the control over it as for now."