Chapter 15

The Next Morning----

Yuki opened her eyes and stretched, she flinched as she felt a sharp pain on her back. "Oww." She was on her bed and she widened her eyes.

Welcome back, you did a great job, Kurai suddenly said.

"W-what do you mean? Was this all a dream?" Yuki screeched.

"Actually." a voice suddenly said. "It's very real." Yuki looked up to see Akira leaning on the wall with a smile, Yuki's eyes developed thick tears and she ran off her bed, she jumped on Akira and he caught her.

"Big brother!" Yuki cried loudly. "you're back!" She was sobbing loudly as she clinged onto him.

"You kept your promise." Akira chuckled.

"You look much more handsome." Yuki pointed out, wiping her tears, Akira chuckled and lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh?" Akira smiled.

"It's perfect for Hina." Yuki smirked. "I'm ready to become an aunt!" Akira widened his eyes and let go.

"What? An aunt?" Akira echoed.

"Yes, you and Hina would make a lovely couple and your children would be amazingly cute." Yuki nodded, Akira made a flustered face. "I actually talked about this with her as well!"

"Yuki, do you realize I just came back yesterday?" Akira pointed out.

"Yeah, and Hina loves you and you love her." Yuki shrugged.

"What makes you say that?" Akira frowned.

"Hina always gets red and shy whenever I mention you, and you're quite close to her." Yuki smiled, looking as innocent as possible. "It's perfect."

"What a conversation." Akira muttered, his face red. "Is this going to be our first conversation right when I come back, let's catch up instead?"

"I want to see you guys confess!" Yuki whined.

"That's not going to happen right now." Akira sighed, Yuki sulked.

"I've been waiting for this! Come on big brother!" Yuki pleaded, Akira shook his head and helped her walk to the living room. "please please?!"

"No Yuki." Akira chuckled, he sat her down and headed to Hina's room. "I'll check on her."

"Make sure not to get too close." Yuki teased, Akira sighed and went inside. Hina was awake and rubbing her ankle, as soon as Akira came in, she widened her eyes in shock.

"Akira?" Hina called. "No way!"

"The one and only, it's great to see you, Hina." Akira chuckled, Hina smiled but there were tears flowing down her eyes. "aw, why are you crying?"

"I'm happy to see you, silly!" Hina chuckled. "Do you know how long it's been?!"

"It's been years, I know." Akira nodded, he held her by the shoulder right when she tried to get up. "don't stand up, your ankle is broken."

"I can just heal it--" Hina suggested, but Akira stopped her.

"You overused your power a bit too much, don't use it for a couple of days just to make sure you're recharged completely." Akira pointed out, Hina smiled and stopped.

"You know more about powers than I do." Hina grinned.

"Not really, I didn't study in the prisons, but I learned a lot while training." Akira replied.

"I can tell, whenever I try to sense your aura, it's bigger than a whole group of demihumans, like much much bigger." Hina pointed out.

"This Kage power is complicated, I'm quite dumb to not know my own powers." Akira chuckled, Hina giggled but soon they locked eyes.