𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

"Sometimes sisters are different flowers from the same garden."
-Unknown-

"Mom! No!" A little girl, who seems to be around 12 or 13, screams as she watches the man she cared about continuously hit her mother

"Mom! No!" A little girl, who seems to be around 12 or 13, screams as she watches the man she cared about continuously hit her mother. He hit her until he saw blood. He hit her until she wasn't able to fight back anymore. He hit her until her skull cracked beneath his hand and he felt no remorse. No sadness. He was only afraid of getting caught by the police and not upset about the life he took.

_____

"Okay, we're going to New York but this time in Buffalo" Garcia states. "Oh gosh" Maya mumbles to herself quietly before Garica continues to explain the recent case. So far, two women, happily married, have been killed. Beaten to death until they're unrecognizable. The unsub gets the husband super drunk, and the daughter is left with a strangulation mark around her neck.

Maya knits her eyebrows in confusion as she looks up at the screen as Garica shows the crime screen photos.

"Very sadistic" Rossi says, "Yeah, and they leave the husbands super drunk. It says here that both husbands were seen with the wife's blood on them but the bones in their hands indicate they didn't do any of the hitting" Reid reads out loud while Alex tilts her head curiously.

"This is weird. The unsub just leaves the rest of the family alive. His only goal is the mother?" Alex asks before Maya's phone rings, taking her out of her trance.

Maya sighs before she grabs her phone out of her pocket, excuses herself, and walks out into the hallway. "Is this Maya Regan? Daughter of Daniel Regan?" The woman over the phone asks and Maya scratching the top of her head stressfully, "Sadly" Maya answers before resting her other hand on her hip while the women continue her sentence.

"We tried to call you a few times over the last 3 months, but you haven't answered. We wanted to let you know your father was released 3 months ago..." The women states and Maya's heart sank.

Her breathing became uneven before she quickly hung up the phone, not wanting to hear another word the women had to say. Maya walks back in and looks at the screen with the crime scene photos still plastered on the tv screen.

"Garcia, when we're these women killed?" Maya asks. "The first one, Roberta, was killed 2 weeks ago and the second victim, Laura, was killed just 3 days ago" Garcia answers and Maya swallows nervously before plopping down in her seat.

"Agent Regan, is everything okay?" Hotch asks before Maya turns to look at him and the rest of the team. "If someone unorganized but with one goal wanted to stalk a family, how long do you think they'd do it for?" Maya asks as Alex puts on her thinking face.

"Considering how close but kind of far he killed these women apart, I say the unsub stalked them for about 3 months" Alex shrugs and Maya shakes her head in disbelief before looking back at the crime scene photos on the wall.