𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

"It can only break you if you let it"
-PHRASED-

Over at the running track, Garcia and Reid are training to pass the field fitness test, which involves an 8-minute mile

Over at the running track, Garcia and Reid are training to pass the field fitness test, which involves an 8-minute mile. Garcia comes to a stop and looks to Reid who is behind her. They meet halfway and both catch their breaths.

"We weren't even close" Garcia declares as the sun beams down on them, making it harder to breathe. "No- No way I'll be able to do this" Reid says as he starts to stumble backwards.

"Oh-" Someone shrieks before Reid groans in pain as his back hits the pavement. "Oh! Natalie!" Garcia calls out as she walks over and grabs ahold of Natalie's hand and helps her to her feet.

"Natalie? I think I'm becoming delusional" Reid states as Natalie shakes her head jokingly and bends down, helping Reid to his feet, allowing him to see her.

"It is you" Reid states breathlessly while Natalie knits her eyebrows in confusion and looks between Reid and Garcia who hold their chest tiredly. "Um, is everything okay?" Natalie asks, resting her hands on her hips before Garcia admires her body.

"You look so hot- I can see why you and Maya are sisters" Garcia states before she swallows harshly, changing the subject.

"We have a fitness test coming up and we have to run a mile- in a field- in 8 minutes" Reid states before falls out onto the ground, Garcia joining him shortly after. "Oh, and I'm guessing you guys haven't done it?" Natalie questions to which Reid and Garcia both put their thumbs' up, stating Natalie is right.

"What about Morgan? He looks like he works out" Natalie suggests. "He does work out and no, when Morgan teaches, he does this tough love thing, and he yells at you and says his grandmama can do better- it's stressful" Garcia rants as she wipes the sweat off of her forehead.

"What about you? You could help us" Reid says, pointing to Natalie who immediately starts shaking her head.

"No, no. I'm not good at giving orders and I already passed the test- multiple times" Natalie says, trying to get out of this situation. "Well, that describes both of us so, we can be innocent work out triplets together!" Garcia cheers and Natalie stammers over her words as she looks between Garcia and Reid before her and Garcia's phone rings.

Natalie immediately takes her phone out of her pocket and sees it's a text from Hotch, stating they have a case.

"Guess we should get going" Natalie states as she starts running in place. "Wha- You didn't answer-" Garcia stutters as she lifts her head from her phone, seeing that Natalie is already far away and, on her way, to go to her hotel, get a shower and get changed so she can head into work.

"Ugh, she's fast" Garcia mumbles as she and Reid stand to their feet, jogging out of the track side by side, Reid slightly behind.

_____