𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

"While they all fall in love with her smile she waits for one who will fall in love with her scars"
-The Dreamer-

"While they all fall in love with her smile she waits for one who will fall in love with her scars"-The Dreamer-

The team meets up at the BAU despite Hotch and Rossi not being there. Derek and Maya chat with Kate until Derek stop the conversation to inform Kate, she's practically glowing. "He's not wrong. You haven't stopped smiling since we walked over here" Maya notices, crossing her arms over her chest as she analyzes Kate's body language before Kate starts doing happy jazz hands.

"Okay, you caught me. There may be a bun in the oven" Kate announces, Maya and Derek widening their eyes in happiness and shock.

"Okay! Congratulations!" Derek cheers, pulling Kate in for a hug before Maya does the same, planting a kiss on her cheek. "I'm so happy for you" Maya states before Garcia, Reid and JJ exit the table room, wanting to know what all the happiness is about.

Maya and Derek look to Kate, wanting her to announce the news. "Uh, I'm pregnant" Kate states and Garcia gasps before JJ is the first one to rush up and hug Kate, extremely happy for her. "Babies, I love babies!" Garcia cheers as she joins in on the hug, making it a group hug.

"I'm glad it's you. Maya and Derek are taking too long to have one of their own" Garcia voices and Maya rolls her eyes playfully before looking to Derek, who laughs to himself after recalling Garcia's, very true but terrible, joke.

"When I was pregnant with Henry, I used to put headphones over my belly so he didn't hear all the bad- gory stuff" JJ informs, Kate nodding her head, thinking that's a good idea, especially with the job she has.

"Any idea where Hotch and Rossi are?" Maya asks, as she looks to the team. "On the jet, waiting for all of you" Garcia informs, "You guys are heading to a Texas prison because there's been a murder of a fellow CO and it isn't the first one" Garcia informs as she walks with the team, who head towards the elevator.

"I'll call you when you guys are on the jet" Garcia says right before the doors close.

"Did she say were going to a prison?" Maya asks, looking to Derek, who nods his head and rest his arm around Maya's shoulder.

_____

On the plane, the team talks about how it was almost certainly a gang that did the crimes, since the guards were overpowered and went down without any injuries suggesting a fight. "Guys, look. A month before these murders started this guy Julio Watson, who is founder of the south side crip nation, came to the prison" Maya informs, showing his photo to the whole team.

Coincidence? I think not.

Right after, Garcia calls the team, stating she couldn't find a lot of information b it she found enough. "The Reagan Federal Penitentiary was opened in 1969 just outside of Liberty, Texas. And then it was scheduled to be shut down, but Citadel Corrections Company bought it a year ago from Uncle Sam" Garcia explains before Reid adds statistics about how private prisons are a good money-maker, and the company running this particular jail has quadrupled in size in just a couple of decades.