𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

"First it hurts, then it changes you"
-Unknown-

Natalie arrives at her hotel room, the one she's been staying at a-lot recently since she has yet to move into a home now that she's moved from New York

Natalie arrives at her hotel room, the one she's been staying at a-lot recently since she has yet to move into a home now that she's moved from New York. She places the hotel key on the table right next to the door when she walks in.

Before she can even move an inch her phone buzzes and she let out an annoyed sigh since she just got back from the office. Her phone began to buzz more and more, and it started to feel less like a phone call or text and more like an alert.

Natalie knits her eyebrows in confusion as she pulls out her phone and sees that her phone is sending an amber alert. "Hm?" Natalie questions before she clicks on the notification and all of a sudden, her life flashed before her eyes.

"No, no no" Natalie mumbles to herself as she reads over the amber alert and looking at the photo of the child that was on her screen. Her unoccupied hand went to cover her mouth as tears immediately filled in her eyes.

"Olivia..." Natalie says softly as she reads over the amber alert once again.

MISSING; OLIVIA COLLINS; last seen wearing a blue shirt and white shorts; seen being put in a navy blue vehicle (model or design unknown)

THREE YEARS AGO

"Mommy!" Olivia calls out as she runs to Natalie who is at the dining table, sitting down and looking through files on her computer. "Liv!" Natalie cheers as she pushes herself out of her seat to greet Olivia with a large smile on her face, happy to see her after her long day at work and Olivia's long day at school.

Tony clears his throat and tosses his keys onto the kitchen counter, causing them to make a loud noise that slightly annoys Natalie, but she brushes it off and looks back down at Olivia.

"How was school?" Natalie asks, taking a seat in the dining chair she was sitting at previously. "It was good. Olivia, go to your room and mommy and daddy will be there in a minute" Tony interrupts, Natalie's smiling slowly dropping before Olivia frowns sadly.

"But-". "Room, please" Tony corrects and Olivia walks off to her room, slowly getting out of Natalie's eyesight.

Natalie grabs her empty glass of water which was next to her computer and walks over to the sink, washing it out as she looks to Tony, who taps his finger multiple times on the counter, clearly angry about something.

"What's wrong?" Natalie asks, her tone not sounding very empathetic so it was like she didn't care but she thought if she didn't ask, Tony would never say what he felt.

"I was at work and one of my coworkers came up to me and set this," Tony states before he sets a divorce paper down on the counter, showing Natalie what he received. "On my desk" Tony finishes and Natalie clears her throat and shifts uncomfortably as she shuts off the water that was running from the faucet.