𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

"What grow through what we go through"
-Dhiman-

"Ah!" Maya squeals happily as Derek wraps his arms around her and moves her on top of him, her legs are resting on either side of him as they both lie in bed together, the night sky shining through their curtains

"Ah!" Maya squeals happily as Derek wraps his arms around her and moves her on top of him, her legs are resting on either side of him as they both lie in bed together, the night sky shining through their curtains. Maya smiles as her hands rise up his chest and stop at his neck before her lips meet his, both of them moving together in unison as Derek slowly slides his hand down her back, Maya moaning softly into the kiss and Derek swallowing it with ease.

Suddenly, Maya and Derek's phone buzz on both night stands next to their bed and their lips pull away, both of them letting out an annoyed groan before Maya reaches over, grabbing her phone and seeing Hotch needs the team at the office immediately.

"It says immediately" Maya informs, setting her phone back before she rests back on top of Derek, looking down at him as he wraps his arm around her body. "10 more minutes?" Derek asks and a smirk form on Maya's lips, "You don't even have to ask."

_____

The team gathers in the conference room where Cruz and Hotch explain the newest case that they have to get working on immediately. The new unsub kidnaps American families on vacation, kills them, and dumps their bodies.

So far, he's killed two families and he's quickly starting to evolve so they have to be quick with finding this unsub.

_____

The two teams meet on the tarmac, "Just so you know, this Matt Simmons is a sight to see" JJ whispers into Maya's ear, Derek whipping his head in their direction since he heard JJ loud and clear. "She's unavailable" Derek warns as they walk up to the jet and see two people, they already met at the BAU, which is Lambert and Gary, and a third party joining them.

Derek smiles widely as he places his hand out, giving Matt Simmons a handshake as he greets him. After the brief handshake with Derek, Matt turns to JJ and gives her a welcoming hug before facing Maya. "I don't think I've met you before" Matt realizes as he puts out his hand, Maya slipping her hand into his and giving him a friendly shake as she introduces herself.

"Wait? Regan?" Matt questions to which Maya tilts her head slightly before she hears a car start to approach in the parking area where the jet is.

The team whip their heads in the direction of the car before they see a women step out and it isn't until the SUV door closes and when they get a good look at who it is.

"Natalie?" Maya questions as Natalie walks up to the two teams and quickly wrapping her arms around her sister Maya, surprised to see her. "I didn't think I'd see you" Natalie says, pulling away from the hug. "Me either" Maya adds.