𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

"Be a shining star in the darkest of nights"
-T.F. Fox-

"Ahh" Natalie groans softly as her eyes start to flutter open

"Ahh" Natalie groans softly as her eyes start to flutter open. She's lying on her back, her back sinking into the cold, hard, dark pavement underneath her. She wakes up and looks at the ceiling, seeing very little light around her. She felt like the walls were closing in and she was being interrogated or judged while lying on the floor, feeling so exposed, yet so hidden.

Her hands lie flat on the ground, and she forces herself to sit up. Her head is pounding, and she has an excruciating headache. Her eyes scan the room and there are multiple different paths to go through, which start to confuse Natalie on where she was and why she was there in the first place.

"Hello!" Natalie calls out, her voice echoing through the room as she stood to her feet. She was still in her own clothes. They were a bit dirty, but they don't look like they've been messed with extremely. "Hello! Is anybody here?" Natalie calls out again as he eyes scan to the multiple different paths.

About 5 ways to escape, but she didn't know which one to go through. It was like the room was playing tricks on her mind.

"Where am I?" Natalie asks as her breathing picks up, frantically spinning around as she starts to panic, not knowing where to go and if she'll be able to get out.

"I'm smart. Whoever did this wouldn't let me get away that easily" Natalie whispers to herself as she places a hand on her chest that rises up repeatedly as her breathing becomes uneven while she gets used to the things around her. They won't let her get away that easily...

"And that's where the video ends" Garcia says sadly as the video of Natalie trapped in a maze comes to a stop. "We have to find her" Reid says over and over in his mind as his eyes frantically scan the room, not knowing how to process what he has just witnessed on the screen in front of him and the team.

"When- Wh- Why- Where th- Who would do this?!" Maya stammers over her words as she pushes her hair out of her face, accepting Derek's comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Where's Kate?" JJ asks, knowing they could use her knowledge for this case. "She's pregnant and this case is too much, and I think we'll be doing a lot of moving around so I told her to stay back" Hotch answers before the team becomes focused on the severe topic at hand.

"We'll find her. We'll work hard, I promise" Hotch states as the rest of the team nods their heads, willing to workday and night to find Natalie because no one deserves this.

"Have you tracked her car? Phone?" Reid asks, looking to Garcia, who nods her head, scooting her chair over to her computer which is connected to the tv screen.