𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

"I was given a name that doesn't feel like it's mine anymore"

"Last night, a girl, Gina Bryant flagged down a police car in St

"Last night, a girl, Gina Bryant flagged down a police car in St. Louis. She was wearing nothing, but a dirty nightgown and she was barefoot, and she told them that she had been kidnapped when she was 8" Garcia explains as she takes a seat at the conference table, Natalie widening her eyes as recalls Garcia saying she was taken when she was 8 but looks down at the picture in the file and notices she looks older than that.

"How old is she now? 19? 20?" Natalie questions, looking to Garcia, who confirms that Gina is actually 18 and a foster kid who disappeared 10 years ago.

"Ariel Castro 2.0 here" Maya says as she shakes her head in disgust before Garcia chuckles humorlessly, "Funny you say that because she told the police that she was held captive with this girl, Sheila Woods, who is now 15 years old and has been held captive for at least 7 years" Garcia says, and mentions that there is a third girl but they have no way to identify her because neither Gina or Sheila, who is sick in the hospital, knows her real name beside the one the captor gave them which is Violet.

"What about there captor? Did they say anything about him?" Reid wonders and Garcia shrugs her shoulders, "Only that his name was Tom and he's an old white dude" Garcia answers.

JJ goes on to ask about the house they've been being held captive in and Garcia puts the picture up on the television screen. The house they were living in was owned on paper by what would have been a 108-year-old woman if she were still alive, but everyone is assuming she's dead but the death was unreported.

Now they just have to figure out how to track down the unsub and save his longest-serving victim...

_____

At the hospital, Hotch, Reid, JJ and Natalie see the doctor talking with the mother of the sick girl, Sheila, then he comes over to offer his take on the situation. Sheila almost died because of a miscarriage that wasn't treated properly.

Also, she has whip marks all over her back just like Gina, who was also whipped, and has evidence of broken bones.

"I sure hope you catch the guy who did this" The doctor states and Natalie nods her head slowly, secretly hoping they do too.

JJ, Natalie and Reid hang out in Gina's room, waiting for her to wake up. She's shocked and alarmed to see them there, and why wouldn't she be, after the decade-long nightmare that's taken up more than half of her life.

"Hi, Gina. My names Jennifer. These are my friends Spencer and Natalie" JJ introduces, Natalie and Reid look down at Gina and give her a friendly wave, showing her that they can be trusted, and she doesn't have to fear them.

"Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? We're the with the FBI, the police" Natalie questions, talking in a calm low manner voice so she doesn't alarm Gina in any way.