𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

"We are not who we used to be"
-Harry Styles-

"So, I put his face in the data base, and I think I found something

"So, I put his face in the data base, and I think I found something. His name is Elijah Louise and he's 51 years old. He was arrested for a DUI when he was 21, 25, and then 36" Garcia explains. "Has he ever had any restraining orders?" Derek asks and Garcia starts typing on her computer until she comes up with the correct information.

"Wow, um, he had 2 but they expired. One was from a women named Lola Nickels, she stated that Elijah was staring into her bedroom multiple days out of the week and repeatedly following her to work everyday. The second one was, Jessica Williams, she kept finding love letters in her mailbox and one day Elijah made his move but she rejected him" Garcia explains as her face starts to turn pale as she reads over the new information she's found.

"What?" Maya asks, "The two women are now dead and have been for 6 years" Garcia states and Derek shakes his head disappointingly before Hotch's phone starts to ring and it's Kate on the other line.

"I just seen the news, I'm coming into work" Kate says and the team can hear her rustling up her things over the phone. "No, I told you stay back. This is a tougher case than most" Hotch explains, but Kate scoffs over the phone, disappointed that she can't come and help.

"Listen, 6 years ago, this waterpark closed down due to bankruptcy and its 4 hours away from where you guys are now. You need all hands-on deck" Kate states and Reid furrows his eyes in confusion before they relax in realization, "That's why he gave us 6 hours to find her."

6 HOURS TO FIND NATALIE

Kate arrives at the office while Rossi and Hotch call the paramedics and local police to start heading to the waterpark where Natalie should be at. The waterpark was called splash valley, and it was an indoor waterpark, so it's a large building. A large enough building to keep someone hostage and not get found for days, weeks, even months.

Maya has just finished packing her go bag and starts putting on her vest. Derek comes to her and helps her adjust it before he notices her hands violently shaking as she zips up her go bag. "Hey, hey. Come here" Derek says softly as he takes Maya's hands in his and holds them gently while Maya tries to control her breathing.

"You have to calm down. I know that we have to find Natalie, but you have to make sure you are in the right head space when you do find her, okay?" Derek explains as he grabs Maya by her chin and gently lifts her head up to look at him. "We're going to find her" Derek promises and Maya nods her head slowly before Derek places a reassuring kiss on her cheek and pulls her in for a hug before the rest of the team starts heading towards the elevator.

The clock is quickly running out.

Maya notices Kate carrying a go bag and quickly rushes towards her, retrieving the go bag in her hands so Kate doesn't have to lift that much weight. "What are you doing?" Maya asks and Kate sighs, "I'm coming with. I can't let you guys go in their without me. I want to help you" Kate insists and Maya instantly shakes her head, not wanting anything bad to happen to Kate if things go sideways.