Chapter 1

Winnie POV :||

"Winnie! Come on!" Melanie cried, trying to drag me out of my room.

"No." I whisper, pulling my arm free. "I don't want to go outside." I mumble, thinking the worst. Bullies. I've always been bullied because of my personality.

I'm Winifred Coe, but I go by Winnie. I'm a smell girl, 5'1 perhaps. I have brown hair, that falls past my shoulders. I have bangs that mostly hand below my eyes. And my eyes? Grey and dull; emotionless.

And I have social anxiety, panic attacks, and I'm sick all the time. "Winnie, you have to burst out of your bubble! George and I agreed!"

Ah! George! Melanie's best friend. "You don't know what I go through, Mel. Just let me be alone." I sob, as she sighs. "Seriously, Winnie! Stop crying over every little thing!" I looked at her, and sobbed harder.

"Mel, I'm just not normal!" I say, falling against my wall. She glares at me, and walks out of the room. Minutes later, I hear my mum scolding her. "She didn't do anything, Mum!" I called, one of my rare shouts.

I pulled myself together, and looked out my window. If only I could be normal! I could have friend! A life! But I'm not normal. I'm Winifred Coe. The most un-normal 18 year old.

Written By Chandler.

A/N

Yay! New book! Hannah and I are SO excited to start this! :)