Chapter 7

Winnie POV :||

Cathy and William arrived 30 minutes after Mel got home from school. Cathy glared at me, and her evil mind schemed up a way to make me uncomfortable and sad.

The cousins torture me because I don't fight back. At least, Cathy did. William is kind of sweet on me. Cathy was wearing a pink dress, with white lacy borders. William was dressed in a silky looking suit.

Mel and I? Dressed in hand-me-downs and thrift store items. When Mum and Dad left the room, Cathy was right by my side, snickering. "Look at that! The ugliness has grown!" Cathy snickered. I cowered my head down.

"Oh! Look at that! She'll cry! Big baby!" Cathy cried, shoving me against the wall. "Aw, come on Cathy! Leave her alone!" William said, as Cathy shook her head no. "We must teach her a lesson!" Cathy said, an evil grin growing on her face.

Cathy held up my most prized possession. My guitar. She left evilly, and ran up the stairs, I ran after her, but I was too late. She chucked my guitar out the window. I screamed. "YOU BITCH!" I balled, looking at my shattered guitar.

I stormed downstairs, threw the front door open, and ran to my shattered guitar. I picked up a remain, and clutched it to my chest. Dad had got this for me when I was 10. And then he'll back Cathy up and say it was an accident!

And I'll be punished like always for her wretched tricks! The rain poured on me as I held my shattered guitar. I don't know how long I was outside crying. All that went through my mind, is that my guitar had shattered, just like my heart.

I stood up, and saw Richie staring at me. I glared, and dashed inside, being greeted by Lee.

Written By Chandler.