Chapter 27

Winnie POV :||

No more Misses Nice Gal.

I'm not innocent. I'm not scared anymore. I'm a mad, cold, heartless freak of nature. And I'll except that. But it's time to put Mel to the test.

I found Dads old pistol, made sure there where no bullets, and went up to Mel's room. I opened the door, and she glared at me. "What do YOU want?"

I put the pistol to my forehead. "Mel, if you want me to, I will." I say, nodding my head. "Trust me Mel, I'll kill myself without thinking twice. I just need to know, do you want me to?"

She stood there speechless.

"Mel, this is a yes or no question. Do you want me to pull the trigger, or do you want me to put the pistol down? I'm fine with pulling this trigger. But it's up to you what my fate is. You matter to me Mel, you really do. So I'll kill myself if that makes you happier."

Still, silence.

"What will it be Mel? It's your choice."

What a cruel test! But, I want to know, does she love me enough to 'save' my life?

"Mel, I love you, if you want me dead, I'll die. If you want me alive, I'll live. If you want me gone, I'll go. If you want me here, I'll stay. It's all up to you. So, what will it be?"

Written By Chandler.

A/N :

I tried, but I failed, didn't I? I'm not as good as a writer as Hannah. I'll never be as good! Anyway, I tried! And I put my best effort into this! That's all that matters to me.

Hope you are enjoying!

Love Hannah and Chandler! :)