Chapter 20

Melanie's POV

I looked around the outside of the art collage, it was beautiful. All I ever wanted was right here, all the knowledge and skills I could so desperately use were all floating within those walls, in rooms and in hallways. 

I entered the collage, then started making my way around the school. I had to make sure I wasn't caught, so I just had to look natural. People passed me and some would look, others didn't bother with paying attention to me. 

I traveled around in amazement, looking into some classrooms were students were painting, drawing, sculpting and so much more. I knew this is were I wanted to be for sure. 

As I was looking in the window of one of the classrooms, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped quickly and dreaded turning around, with hesitation I did. Slowly I turned to face a man taller then me by a foot or two, he had grey hair, a clean beard with blooming visions of sky blue eyes, he smiled generously at me and chuckled. 

"Can I help you, dear?" He asked with a smile

"I was just checking out the collage, it's very beautiful" I said returning the smile

"It is, you seem awful young to be in collage let alone looking around in one" He raised his eyebrows and I bit my lip 

"I know, I'm just dreaming of the future I suppose" I sighed 

"I'm Mr. Fredrick, a professor here at the collage" He shook my hand politely 

"Melanie Coe" I smiled 

"I'll show you around if you'd like, you seem eager to explore" He suggested 

"Please, lead the way" He walked down the halls and showed me all the different rooms for every subject. 

The place was marvellous. 

Written by Hannah