Chapter 11

Ringo POV :||

She kissed me.

"Bitch, don't kiss me!" I say, wiping my cheek. Cathy turned around, and strutted towards me. "Honey, I know you want more..." she starts, as I push her away.

"Get away from me, you pathetic slut." I hiss, as she gasp at me. "What? I don't understand! I'm pretty, and I got money!" Cathy says, stamping her foot. "I got a prettier lass then you, ya two face scum bag." I laugh, picking up the chair.

"Who could be prettier then me?!" Cathy wailed. I smirk at her, and laugh. "Everybody is prettier then you. You're the bottom at my list." I chuckle, handing Mel a broom. Cathy walks up to me, and kisses me.

I shove her away again. "Hey, girl from London or where ever, this is Liverpool, you ain't getting what YOU want here. You're lucky if you get what you want, which nobody does. In Liverpool, ya work. No big brand silky dresses! And if you don't mind me saying, that dress is ugly. Much to lacy and frilly!"

Cathy grabs my shirt collar and looks me in the eyes. "Just love me!" she screams. She slams her lips to mine, and the most horrible thing happened at that moment. Winnie came downstairs and saw Cathy's lips on mine.

I hate this Cathy bitch.

Written By Chandler.