Chapter 37

Richard POV :||

As I left my house, I decided to check in on Winnie. See how she was doing. I feel bad for not visiting her. She thinks I hate her. I don't. I'm madly in love with her.

I knocked on the door.

No answer.

I knocked on the door again. Still, no answer. A faint scream came out of the house, and I banged on the door. I went to open it, but found it was locked. "Fuck!" I muttered to myself.

I looked around. What to do? What to do?

Soon, I had a garbage can against the side of the house, and I climbed in through the window. I looked around, and ran all over the house.

"Winnie!" I called, opening every door I could find. I got to the kitchen, and saw a note.

"Dear To Whom It May Concern,

I can't go on like this anymore. Knowing I'm different, and unloved by the world. Its for the best I leave. Leave. Leave the Earth. Leave all this behind. I've caused my sister pain, and I am always a burden. Richard and I had sex, I think. The world hates me. This is for the best, as I said.

Winifred Lynn Coe."

I threw the note down, and screamed her name.

I threw open one last door, with the most horrible sight meeting my eyes. Winnie was in a pool of blood. Her eyes closed, knife in hand. I let out a loud scream, as I heard the front door open.

"WINNIE!?"

I looked behind me to see Mrs. Coe. She looked at her daughter helplessly. Mr. Coe was sent to phone the hospital. I phoned George, I think one of Melanie's friends.

Have I lost my Winnie... forever?

Written By Chandler.

When A Boy Kiss A Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें