Chapter 39

Richard POV :||

I sat in the Coe's parlor, waiting for John, Paul, and George to arrive with Melanie.

I had Winnie's death note in hand, and a single tear slid down my cheek. Winnie thinks so lowly of herself. That's not entirely her fault... she's been brought down by others all her life, and she's learned to bring herself down.

The door opened, and here came in the lads with Melanie. She looked as if she didn't care if Winnie died or not. "Melanie." I say, handing her the death note. "You can't run from your problems, Melanie. You can't and Winnie can't."

Melanie glared at me.

"Richard, I don't want to see her. She's not my problem anymore!"

I stood up. "For fucks sake, you had her so worried she almost killed herself! I found her in that fucking bathroom, with nothing but a pool of blood around her! You left her that worried and frighten. Do you know what it's like? Opening a door to find someone you love half dead? She almost died, Mel. D. I. E. D."

I had tears down my face, and I took out a cigarette. I lighted it, and tried to calm down. "You just, need to talk to her. You can't leave your sister like this. You can't leave her to die."

Melanie flipped me off, and went to her room.

Written By Chandler.