Chapter 19

Winnie POV :||

I looked at the door in which Mel bolted out of.

"Mum, Dad, it was really my fault. I can't remember anything, truly. I was upset because, well, Mel doesn't love me, and I ran off. I meant on coming home! I thought I was gone for a day! I don't know what happened! I can't remember anything! And I think I lost my virginity with Richard! So, punish me instead of Mel. It was all me. I'm sorry."

Cathy dropped her spoon, and chocked on her cereal. Williams knuckles turned white, and an angry expression was painted across his face. Mum and Dad looked at each other, shocked, I suppose.

"You lost your virginity, young lady?" Dad says. I burst out in tears, and hold my head in my heads. "I don't know! I can't remember! I woke up naked in bed with Richard!" I sobbed.

"Naked? In bed ?! Winifred Coe!" Mum shirked. I nodded and sobbed harder. "I can't remember anything! Honestly!" I cry.

My father grabs my ear, and walks me out into the hall. "Winifred Lynn Coe! You're in so much trouble! I ought to beat you..."

"Don't you lay one finger on her!" mother shouts, taking me in her arms. "Why shouldn't I? She's been bad enough!" Dad screams. Mother tightens her grip on me, and shoves me behind her. "That's right! Hide her! Hide her from reality!"

I shrank behind my mum, and cried. "Dad! You're scaring me!" I sob. Dad shoves mum away, and slaps me. "WINIFRED LYNN!" he shouts. And he shoved me in the supply closet. He locked the door, and left me there, screaming and banging on the door.

How long will he keep me in here?

Written By Chandler.