𝟝.

Arjun's pov

How dare Rohit compare that girl to Samaira. Samaira was a gem she never did anything wrong. The only mistake she ever did was loving that Karthik who betrayed her.

When I came to the field I saw the face which was irritating me from yesterday, she was laughing there standing with her friends I guess.

As the students were getting acquainted with everything, I turned and searched for her but she was nowhere seen. Where did she go, don't tell me she bunked the orientation day, seriously who does this so much of irresponsibility. The hatred I have for her seems to be growing everyday

Then I saw the princess in the cafeteria having her own great time, I saw that she paid the bill and I am impressed, nice way to make friends by throwing money at them.

Rohit wants me to stop troubling her so I came up with the most amazing idea ever. I hate to see her here enjoying her life with daddy's money.so it would be nice if she leaves this college for good.

It was already dark and I was passing by the alley when I saw her coming. She looked so beautiful even in this darkness, her hair flying due to the wind, she was rubbing her arms due to the chilly weather. Her every small action seems very cute but her behavior is the fault here.

I dragged her to the end of the alley and did what I came here to do. When I left her, she was weeping on her knees by facing her head down. I felt bad, but if she doesn't want to see my evil side, she better leave this place as early as possible. Rohit is going to kill me if he comes to now that iterate her in such a harsh way.

After leaving her I was about to go away when I saw Karthik and stopped in my tracks and made my way towards him

"Look at yourself, doing great after betraying my Samaira" I said despising him

"Leave Arjun before I do something" he said. The audacity this bastard has to talk like that with me.

"What will you do, betray me just like you did to her. Don't worry I am not that innocent like her. I can fight for me."

"What do you want huh? Don't think I am a coward to take all your blames. Next time you bring up the past you will see in the worst in me"

"What more worse can happen, you tell me. How much ever you want you can't change what's already happened. You are a murderer and will always remain the same" I said with hatred in every word.

"Don't you dare call me names Arjun" he said catching hold of my collar. This bloody idiot.

I removed his grip from my collar and said "that's the truth though"

I came back home late and wasn't able to sleep at all. So much has happened today and I don't want to see that girl anymore, it's better for her if she gets out of here willingly or I have to use the hard way.

Sighing I woke up unable to sleep and made notes of statistics module for tomorrow's presentation to first year students. I assist Raman sir for statistics because he is very old man and comes to college weekly five times only, he is the best in his field and grandpa wants me to help him with everything. Raman sir very kind but he doesn't appreciate if anyone is doing any mishaps in his class. His tolerance level is very very low. I too can't handle his madness, he is one of a man. I just wish no one gets into his hands seeking for trouble.

Vaihali's pov

I woke up with a headache again I still remember what happened yesterday. Though father and mother scold me and treat me poorly. They never raised their hands on me, but yesterday the way Arjun behaved with e was intolerable. I decided yesterday itself to make a complaint against him.