𝟚𝟘.

I got up so lately today, my phone started to betray me too. I am very sure I set the alarm at am but why does it show pm. stupid phone

And why should the first class today be statistics. why does that old man still want to teach. cant he just stay in home playing with his grandchildren. he literally targets me in every class asking questions not even the seniors can answer and then humiliating me for not knowing such a easy question. I wish he just dies and someone sneezed next to me. that is not a good sign.

did I just say that, no..no let him just retire we don't want him to die.

And for my luck the monster was not there instead Arjun was taking the class again and I passed a sigh of relief.

"Excuse me" I said getting in. but that asshole stopped me from entering the class and made his way out to where I was standing. after what happened yesterday and how sweetly he talked to me, I don't think I can face him without blushing.

"why are you late" he asked seriously and here's an example of his bipolar behavior. yesterday he was so sweet what happened now.

"sorry, I'm late. it will not happen again" I said and he still didn't move.

"did I ask you to apologize, I asked you the reason" my phone ditched me okay now

"I overslept " I said and he smiled. did h...did Arjun just smile. I have to get my eyes checked.

"get in sweetheart and don't repeat this" he said and I cringed at the names he is calling me from yesterday.

I got in and settled next to Akash, before I could ask him what was the schedule today. Arjun came and gave me some practice papers.

"solve this for today and if you have any doubts come to me. I will always make time for you" and I just smiled hesitantly.

"Akash do you have anything to eat, I'm hungry" I pouted and he removed a chocolate from his bag which gave me flashbacks.

"I don't want that thing anymore, what if he sees me again" I whispered so that Arjun wouldn't notice me but who was I fooling he was already behind me.

"Are you hungry darling. I will excuse you this time" he said as if he did a great favor. we are not kids to be punished for eating in class.

Most of the students solved their papers and went away only a handful were remaining. Akash too seems like he completed and here I am trying to figure out if I have ever even seen this problems.

"Akash...Akash.." I whisper yelled and he mouthed what

"solve my paper too and go no. please" I requested because I don't want to be left alone with this asshole. I passed my paper to him and surprisingly he solved it in ten minutes.

The class was empty by now and we both made our way to submit and I was beyond happy when Arjun didn't notice the handwriting. finally done with him for now.

"You can go and Vaishali stay back please" he told and Akash looked worried.

"uh.. I actually have some work" I reasoned with him

"it can wait" he replied coyly.

"why don't you take your studies seriously Vaishali, you can do all the tricks now but what about your finals. who will you pass your paper to then" he tried not be loud and harsh

"I'm serious about my studies and I don't want your lecture so I will be leaving now" I said avoiding him

"I will tutor you and my intentions are good this time. I just don't want you to be lacking in this subject. I know you are very well versed in other majors." he said as if he cared about me.