𝟙𝟙.

Vaishali's pov

So now I have to look at his face in every stat class. Here I am standing outside the stat class, but the monster is late to his own class. What a hypocrite.

"Get in Ms. Vaishali" I heard Kaushik sir say from behind me

"But sir, you told to.." I asked confused

"Just get in, will you?" I was happy and went in silently. Arjun who was behind him seems disappointed and glared at me.

Akash asked what happened and I told him everything. I went and sat beside him. The class started and again everything seemed like a foreign language. If only someone could help with this subject.

The monster was explaining something to the class and Arjun was assisting him with his presentation. He was searching for someone in the class and when his eyes land on mine, he didn't take them away for a good five minutes. I was feeling really uncomfortable.

"There will be another stat exam again this weekend" the monster said what the hell again, it happened just yesterday.

"And I want no disturbances this time" he said looking at me and I looked down. It's this week so I have six days to study and I won't waste a single minute.

Akash went away with his friends and Tara had some other class, I was free now. I was in the library, with my laptop opened and studying stats.. Just then I got a call from Shweta. What now

"Hello mam, please don't scold me but Aditya sir asked you to do recheck the hotel audit of Shetty's" she said in one go

"Wasn't he supposed to do it, from next time tell him I won't be doing his work and complaint directly to Raj sir" I said and she forwarded all the work to my mail.

I was here for almost ninety minutes and I studied only one page. All the time was allocated to work only. God I should have stopped working at least for these two years. But my father won't allow it, of course he would ask me to quit the college if I said so.

"What are you doing" I heard Arjun's voice and I shut the laptop immediately, did he see my work or not.

"Just studying for next test" I said adjusting all my things and he sat beside me. Go away you asshole.

"Want some help" he asked and I turned my head towards him in a second.

"Will you really help me?, no you are joking"

"Do I look like I am joking" he asked rising his eyebrow and I nodded no

"Why would you help me if you hate me so much? I am sure you are instead here to direct me in some wrong away. I can't trust you" he thinks he can fool me that easily.

Arjun's pov

"I don't want you to trust me, I genuinely want to help you" she is not falling for the trap

"Why will you help me selflessly, you want something in return from me don't you?" she asked doubting

"I don't want anything now, but when I need anything I'll ask you. Okay" she thought it for a bit and accepted. Be ready my little bird.

When I saw her yesterday in the exam hall, she looked lost. The paper was not that tough, I also heard that she was doing very well in every subject what happened now.

Kaushik sir went away and asked me look after the class, few of them were answering each other, and I was going easy because this is their first test. But not on my lil bird. When I saw that boy passing her the paper, I could see the reluctance in her face but he was adamant on giving it to her.