𝟛𝟟.

The first trial is in three days, and I have to be present in prosecution office along with my daughter. She has been upset from yesterday and now all this too. I will say that she is sick and hence she will not be there in the court room. I don't want her to see that Surya again.

Arjun and sweety went out to exercise in the morning Sun and will be back in a few minutes. Arjun said that she slept well yesterday and she didn't even ask for me. sweety wanted to eat pancakes today so Arjun made her some and she ate without any tantrums. Arjun brought me some but I didn't feel like eating.

"Are you serious. you did not eat breakfast yesterday and by Lunch time you went out and did you eat anything before sleeping I am sure you did not. How will you take care of sweety if you yourself don't take care of yourself properly in the first place" he said

"Thanks Arjun for reminding that I don't know how to take care of my own daughter" and he understood that he went a little overboard.

" Vaishali I didn't mean it like that, I am upset because you are not looking after yourself" He said concerned.

"I am not a baby Arjun, I know how to take care of myself. You may leave and please take your pancakes back along with you" he followed without saying anything.

Karthik has suggested me some lawyers and I talked with them and gave them everything they need for us to win the case.

I hope I can get over this as soon as possible, I have to go back to office and do all the remaining tasks and meetings that have been pending. Sameer sure is taking care of urgent issues but I have to be there for them to be approved.

"Can I speak to you about something" Arjun said standing at the door.

"what is it"

"Don't get it wrong, But I think you should go to therapy Vaishali" he said and I was about to lose my cool when he said.

"don't yell Sweety might hear you" 

"Arjun please leave" I said

"See this is your problem, you have to talk it out and resolve instead of hiding it and rotting it in your heart" he said 

" I don't want to remember what happened five years ago. And please leave. I don't feel like talking anymore.

"Just one thing, When children are afraid you take them into your arms and console them not abandon them to other person, you sort it out by talking not running away from them. And another thing, go look at yourself in the mirror once, and then think of how you will look in the court, do you think with this attitude and impression people will believe that you are mentally fit" he said and went away.

Dark circles under my eyes, looks like I have been starving from ages, hair looks like a mess, In total I look like shit. I clean myself up, use my skincare, get my hair done and wore one of the dresses I bought yesterday. I decided to make some rice, aloo fry and dal while both of them were busy playing video games in Arjun's bedroom.

"mommy Are you making potato fry" Sweety asked trying to stand up on her toes and smell it.

"I made it for my sweet daughter, since she likes them" I said and she blushed.

"I want three servings then. I'll go wash myself and come" 

"I made Lunch for you too, please have lunch with us" I said to Arjun who was standing there surprised.

"Sure sure" he said being shy

"You make the best potato fries in the world, you are the best" she said gleaming. I looked at Arjun and he smiled too. And I smiled too.