𝟡.

Vaishali's pov

I feel beyond happy, when Vikram came to meet me yesterday. I always used to call him Bhaiyya until one day when he came home all drenched in water and locked himself in his room. He looked so sad and when I passed through his room I could hear him sobbing, I wanted to console him and wanted to know what happened so I opened the door and went in but he was quick to rub his tears and yelled at me for coming in.

A few days later father came and slapped Vikram on his face. This was the first time such thing ever happened. He might have said very hurtful words to us but never raised his hands, which means Vikram is in great trouble.

Everyone in the house were panicked. when I asked mother what happened she just shouted and asked me to shut up. I just want to help too.

And the next thing I know is I was in front of some lawyer to give some witness reports. I was confused and asked Vikram what was this for but he never replied, then I understood that he did something very wrong and to cover it up father is making me lie that he was with me the whole week. I refused to give false evidences but one glare from him, I would do anything.

Father spent a huge amount on the lawyers and case. He was very much pissed off on Vikram. And I hate myself for lying. I too was furious on him for making me lie. So from that day I never called him bhaiyya.

But today all those differences vanished into the thin air.

Finally, I can be free from Arjun. But the only thing I regret is leaving Tara and Akash back. They both have been great friends to me. I'm sure Tara would cry a river if she knows I will be leaving.

I was walking to class when I saw Arjun he was looking hot as always. But I can never even afford to love and enjoy those feelings because my father would kill me right here if he comes to know.

He saw me and made his way towards me, his eyes looked very dark some unknown emotion. God what is he planning again.

"I will be leaving the college within a week, please don't do anything" I requested.

"You are not going anywhere. You will be staying here" he replied after thinking for a minute

"Wait, are you serious. I can study here. And you won't be disturbing me right" I asked not believing my ears.

"Yes and I will never disturb you" he smirked. He is lying I could say that clearly.

And he was true he didn't disturb me the whole day. I was listening the classes so peacefully. Except for statistics, I hate this subject more than anything. It looked so easy when I was in school but now it all looks like shit. I could ask Akash to teach me but he should also prepare for his studies right so I didn't disturb him.

It was second day and Arjun was nowhere seen, did he really stop disturbing me. But I miss his face and that jaw line mainly.

On the weekend Tara came and asked if we could go out for a movie or something, but I had to go to office and beg Raj sir to forgive me. So I said her no and she planned to go with Akash. I was observing Tara nowadays she seems to talk with Karthik now and then. I could see her face brighten whenever she mentions him. At least someone is getting true love in their life.

"Why did you do it Vaishali" Raj sir asked. I was now in his cabin and shweta left me here alone. he was giving me lecture because I agreed to do Anand Sharma's audit

"I'm telling you right, it's for next year. This year their old audit firm is only doing.."

"I don't care about that, you are taking back this deal" he said and of course I will not do it he knows this too.