𝟛𝟛.

Vaishali's pov

I swear to god if this asshole doesn't stop ogling at me now, i will hit him hard across his cheek that he won't be able to talk for a few days anymore.His presence is making me hate this meeting.

"why is he here, wasn't his father taking care of the business" i asked my assistant ignoring the impatient looks from everyone in the meeting hall.

"yes mam, but surya sir specially requested his father to let him go for this meeting" he whispered in my ear. I'm growing impatient second by second. this meeting is scheduled so that our client can decide who is going to audit his company,apparently he is one of the wealthiest man here.

It would rain money in our company if we get this deal but the meeting has not yet started because one of the company has not yet come. speak of the devil.

"I'm so sorry uncle, I was late cause i decided to buy some flowers for you" i heard Arjun's voice and i was stiff. what is he doing here, i thought Anil sharma uncle runs the company. I don't understand this fantasy of sending their sons. And also who in their right mind would address their client so informally.and he brought flowers too,look at the audacity. I didn't know Arjun knew him personally now there will be favouritism for sure.

"oh, Arjun i didn't know you were coming. what a surprise and also thanks for the flowers young man" says the old man,what was his name again.

"can we start the meeting sir" says the annoying voice in front of me trying to look cool. Arjun shook his hands and sat next to Surya. Everyone were seated for the meeting to start.

"Ms.Vaishali please meet Arjun Sharma, the new CEO of Sharma companies" he says as if I didn't know Arjun at all and this is our first meeting. I just gave a small smile so that i wouldn't look rude and looked back at him.

All the mediocre companies did their presentations for why the should do the audit and Arjun and I were remaining. Surya didn't even speak a word for the whole presentation. I doubt if he even knew a single word about the meeting. But he seemed very confident as if he would get the client whatever may happen.

It was my turn by now and the client looks pretty happy about our companies explanation. Arjun looked unbothered and seemed as if he didnt care at all too. By the end of the meeting everyone completed with their explanations and it was clear that the only options to choose were between me and Arjun.

"would anyone like to make any other suggestions" asked the client and no one answered. What's with Arjun, why is he so silent. he isn't even looking at me, its as if he can not see me at all.

"okay then, so tell me Arjun. why should i choose your company" and for the first time in eternity he looked interested and answered.

"well, sir we all know about our company, we have been one of the famous institutes for a whole two decades and it took a lot of dedication to reach to this level. we have the best members compared to other companies out there and deal with us would bring you goodwill too. I promise that I will appoint the best auditors we have for you and see that you get the best among all" look at this man, when asked about what he can provide he is boasting about the success of his family. But it sure made the client consider him because of the last words he said. He signed his hands towards me for my hearing but he did it only for formality. he already decided to give this deal to Arjun. Considering the fact that he already knows him and their personal benefits no doubt that i will not be getting this deal. I have to do something else or I might loose to him. something i hate to admit. Surya wouldn't say a word and looks very much un interested but there is something in his smirk.something selfish.

"sir with your permission, May i know how many months did AS company say it would complete the audit in?" He looked at me intrigued.

"6 months"