𝟙𝟜.

The ground below me shook when he uttered those words. what does he mean father is coming here, is he going to take me away and get me married.

"why will he be coming here, I just failed a test and I promise to  give my best in my next one. please call him and inform not to come" I pleaded

"is failing the only thing you did Ms. Vaishali, what about the cheating you did on the previous test. and just for your information, I'm calling your father about the chelating you did and not because of your poor performance" he said and dismissed me

"Sir please, it was a misunderstanding and I didn't do it on purpose. I was already punished for that mishap I did. why are you being so harsh" 

" we can accept everything in this university but not such cheap behavior. just imagine you are such a professional and yet behaved like this. be happy that nobody knows about this and I'm actually going easy on you. next time I wont spare you. now please leave"

"but sir.."

" I said leave" he yelled which made me flinch.

What should I do now. Father was never a person who would spend time for me and him coming from Delhi to meet me is already a shock. And on top of that I was not answering any of their calls to avoid Surya. he will be so mad when he comes here. I think he feels humiliated now, he never liked the dean and this would just enrage him more. I cant face his wrath if he comes here alone, hope Vikram too will come. he would do nothing but at least there will be someone to stop him if he beats me or anything or worse will he take me back.

✼✼✼

evening at the parking lot

"why are you not attending our calls" father asked with a stern face.

we were in the parking area and father refused to come inside the college. I wanted someone else like Vikarm or mother to be here. but father came here with Surya. And he was enjoying my helpless state very much.

"I don't want to marry Surya but you were still forcing me to talk to him. so I blocked all your numbers" I said trembling in fear

"listen, you are marring him and that's final. and if you treat him like this one more time you will see the real me" he said his face void of no expression. Surya just smirked and stood there like audience.

"I will never marry him in my life.do whatever you want" I almost yelled and regretted it the next second.

before I could register what happened I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. Father slapped me hard and it was with so much force that red handprints could be seen on my cheek. Surya did nothing to stop him and smirked again. this was the man whom I should marry, a person who would let anything happen to his future wife and laugh at her misery. I cant spend my life with this sadist. I cant marry this sadist.

"I will still not marr.." before I could complete another slap and this time I couldn't control my tears anymore the eyedrops made their way down my cheeks and I could do nothing but sob in this dark alley.

"Look bitch you are doing what I say and if you answer me back one more time I will make sure that your life will be made more miserable. you want to study here right, if you don't listen to me from now on, we will see about your future here" he yelled at my face.

I cant stand this humiliation here. My own father treating me like this and calling me names in front of a mere stranger is burning me inside. he will take me out of this college, we will see about that, this time I'm not going to listen to his words anymore whatever comes.