𝟚𝟝.

I woke up with a knock on the door. so much information in a day is killing me already and I got the headache too. I'm still not able to understand how Arjun will react if I tell him about everything. will Arjun really leave me or will he stay.

it was vikram who did everything but somehow I'm at fault too. Karthik loved Samaira so much and she died because of my brother. But I killed her again by fake witnessing and not giving any justice to her death. she was pregnant and how miserable would she have felt that she took such a big decision. The boy she thought who loved her left her alone on a rainy day with a unborn baby in the womb and she was insecure to tell the truth to the man who really loved her. I hope no one in this world would experience such situation.

knock knock

"what are you doing here" I asked Arjun who was standing at my door looking like a new person with a food cover. he didn't answer my question and came in still looking serious. I remember how he yelled at me yesterday but I'm not upset anymore. comparing to what I did, it was nothing.

"why are you here" I asked and he was just sitting at my study table not answering any of my questions. he pointed his head towards the food asking me to eat. why is he not answering anything, doesn't he know about me.

I sat there and ate my food silently, he brought my favorite green salad too. I finished everything not looking his side at all. As soon as I completed he came to me and started kissing and giving pecks all the way from my neck to my lips. but I didn't feel anything, right now when he is touching me all I feel is disgust on myself. if I see him all I can remember is how difficult it was for him in the past. I can not let him do this, I have to tell him the truth, I have to confront him and face whatever the outcome is.

"Arjun stop" I tried speaking in between but he was not at all listening and started removing his pants. And again he kissed me.

"Arjun listen to me" he didn't listen.

"its..its about Samaira" I said and his hand which was on my neck made a very tight grip all most choking me. it was getting a little hard to breathe and water was almost out from my eyes with suffocation.

"say her name again and I will not hesitate to kill you" he warned in to my ears and removed his hand. I started coughing and realized, He is not the Arjun I know, I see a very different person here. he was about to kill me, he was about to kill the girl he loved.

"so you knew about her huh" he said staring at me with a new kind of emotion.

"It..it was not my fault Arjun, Vikram did everything and I.." but he cut me off

"listen I knew everything from the start, stop your drama now and get out of my sight. I don't want to talk to you anymore"

"what are you saying, you knew everything but still loved me, why?" I asked confused and hoping that it was not what I'm thinking.

"you wish I loved you. seriously look at yourself, who will love a girl like you who goes out to hotels with men at night and who has so much money in her account. don't tell me it was your money. I'm very much sure it was one of the bastards you slept with" I cant believe my ears right now, is this really the Arjun I loved, this was enough for me to cry but whatever he blabbered is nonsense and yet I'm affected by his words.

"stop talking nonsense" I said wiping my eyes.

"nonsense? tell me then did you go out with someone to the hotel near our college" he asked and I knew it was about Surya. But I still had no courage to tell him the truth and make this issue anymore bigger.

"no.. I didn't go..there" I said and he scoffed.

"look at you, lying in front of my face. I saw you, I fucking saw you there twice" Is he really gone mad, doesn't he know that my first time was with him. why is he still doubting me then. i went there before I loved Arjun.