𝟙𝟘.

Arjun' pov

When I saw her talking to vikram, the little amount of attraction I had towards her faded into the thin air. I still can't believe that she is Vikram's sister. He is leaving here peaceful with no worries after doing such a heinous thing. That day he would have got a prison sentence in the court but if only, this girl didn't come and give the false evidence. There is still no justice done for Samaira's death.

I'm not going to leave this girl now, I needed a reason to stop worrying her but I got a reason to torture her more now. Great, just great.

She was talking with Karthik, they seem happy. If only Karthik knew what a bitch she was. He will be the one to kill her first.

I blamed Karthik for Samaira's death. And I don't regret it, he failed to protect her, if I were in his place, I would take care of her like a princess. I still can't get over the fact that she killed herself because she got pregnant, she could have abort it. Karthik was always sportive with her. If they didn't want a baby then they shouldn't have had sex in the first place. Why did you do it samaira.

"What's so urgent why did you call me, I was with Lavanya and you disturbed everything" Rohit said as catching his breathes he sprinted his way here.

"I saw vikram" I said and he froze

"Where did the bastard go then, did you stop him or no" he asked making his hand into fists. I don't know why whenever I mention his name he boils with anger

"He is vaishali's brother" I said

"What, then she is the one who.." he said stuttering

"Yes, she is the one who witnessed against us"

"Where is she Arjun? I swear to god she is going to pay for it" he said making his way to her hostel.

"I have a plan for Vikram, but I have a betterplan for Vaishali" I said and he looked confused

Vaishali's pov

After taking to karthik, I felt so easy. I don't know why I felt as if he is in some grave misery and god has sent me to save him. Vikram is calling me, my brother already misses me.

"What the hell is wrong with you" he yelled and I flinched

"What did I do, why are you mad" I asked

"What did you do, seriously? What's wrong with you. Why did you treat Surya like that huh. Do you know how important he is?. Father is already mad at you for this" he said and fear started building in me

"vikram listen, he was looking at me so inappropriately, he was flirting with me. I didn't like him at all" I said remembering his face and disgust is all I feel.

"Oh is it, you want to get out of hat college right, dream on then it's not going to happen" he said and I lost it.

"What is wrong with you, I'm telling that some boy was flirting with me and is this how you respond" I screamed my guts out

"He isn't some boy sweetheart, he is your future husband" he said and all the fury n me got buried the only thing I feel now is disappointment

"But I told you to talk with father and cancel it not to prepone it" I said as a sob escaped my mouth.

"I would like my little sister to get out of my life as early as possible, so I can live peacefully" he said and I could feel his smirk on his face.

"Bye Vikram" and I cut the call.

Where did it go wrong, they couldn't even find some better man for me, from his looks in the morning I could tell his character. Didn't they did background check on him, am I really a burden and nothing more.