{CHAPTER 12}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

'I just wanted to have a normal day'

Was that so much to ask for?

I stood face to face with Hikaru as he stared me down with an irritated-look in his eyes "You haven't been able to do a single thing that i've asked of you"

'You're asking for too much.....you're supposed to stay 50 feet away from me at all times'

'asshole' I thought before quickly straightening up and glancing at my dorm door "How'd you get in?" I questioned and he held up a key that looked almost identical to my own "Made a copy of yours when you were sleeping, don't you remember?"

'Shit.....that almost slipped my mind'

I cleared my throat "Well what the hell do you want from me?" I questioned and he grunted "Well I just wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday since I.....unfortunately missed it"

'As if you actually give a damn'

I scoffed "Trust me.....I'm glad that I didn't have to see your face on my special day" I stated and he chuckled dryly "You've always had such a smart mouth......I thought that I was able to get rid of that awful tone of yours but some things may never change"

My eyes lowered to the floor "What do you want from me.....?" I questioned and he took a step towards me so I took a step back "I told you that I want info-"

I cut him off "No.....I want to know why you keep torturing me? What the hell did I ever do to you?" I questioned and he rolled his eyes "You were an easy target so it worked out perfectly for me"

My shoulders slumped a bit "So this whole time......even in the past" I continued "You never felt a single thing for me?" Am I really that unlovable?

Hikaru stared at me for a moment before gripping his temples "Does it even matter? That's such a silly question to ask me when we both know that my answer wouldn't change a thing between us"

'He's right but still.....maybe I wouldn't feel so-'

My thoughts were cut short when he spoke up again "I'll leave right now if you give me some decent information about Bonten's headquarters" he said and I looked down at the ground as I took a moment to think about things.

'I don't know what he wants me to say......I have no information to give'

Besides the fact that Bonten's "headquarters" isn't their actual base of operations and that only a select few know where their actual base is, including Sanzu.