Chapter 1: The Stalker?

It has been about a couple of day's since Funneh and Alec's kids have been to school. There first day. Both Amora and Silas came home all chatty that evening. Talking about all the things they've done, all the friends they made.

In the present day, Alec kept giving Funneh a weird look as if she's suppose to say something to him.

Funneh: Are you okay? You've been giving me the weirdest looks for the past few days-

Alec stared for another second before speaking up.

Alec: Really? I was hoping you would've told me about 'him'.

Funneh freezes before gently setting down the dishes she's cleaning, she spun around. Facing Alec.

Funneh: Kids, go play in your room for a little bit while me and your daddy have a talk.

Both the kids didn't speak, just got up and ran to there room's. Still playing, acting like wild animals. Funneh's attention went back to Alec.

Alec: Why didn't you tell me? I wanted you to tell me these things. Not Amora, our 6 year old daughter.

Funneh: Because it's not a big deal. Prince just showed his appearance then left. There's nothing more to it.

Alec: Babe- Prince threatened to hurt us while we were in college. It's not safe for Amora and Silas. He could hurt them at any given time.

Funneh: And i understand that...If only he didn't live here. It's not like i can just forcefully get rid of him. The least i could do was threaten him back.

Alec sighs before walking over to Funneh. Taking her into a hug.

Alec: You're my fiance. My woman of two amazing kids. You've gotta tell me these things. I wanna help...I want to protect you guy's.

Alec goes and looks Funneh straight in the eyes.

Funneh: I know and i'm sorry.

Alec: It's okay, i don't need an apology-

Both Amora and Silas came running to the kitchen. Getting all in a group hug.

Funneh: Woahh! Haha, why hello there.

Alec: Now we got two monsters clinging to us.

Amora goes and wraps around Funneh's leg, while Silas does the same but to Alec's leg. This will be one exhausting event.

*Later that day*

Alec was outside, grilling some steak while Funneh was inside cooking side dishes. Funneh then get's a call, she looks over at her phone. Getting a view of the name 'Gold'. Funneh reaches over and grabs her phone. Answering the call.

Funneh: Hello?

Gold: Hey!

Funneh: Hey, Gold.

Gold: How is everyone?

Funneh: Everyone's doing great. How about you guy's?

Gold: Fine ourselves. Say- Wouldn't mind if we come over later, me, Kyran and Ari?

Funneh: Hmm, let me go ask Alec.

Funneh starts on call and heads outside to Alec.

Funneh: Babe- Gold wants to come visit. Her, Kyran and Ari. What do you say?

Alec: I don't mind.

Funneh nods and brings the phone back up to her ear.

Funneh: He says he doesn't mind.

Funneh walks back into her house.

Gold: Sound's fantastic. We'll be there.

Funneh smiles.