Chapter 13: Plans

Note: [Insert note]
^
^
^
It was now getting light outside, heading onto the morning.

Funneh and Alec woke up first, both at the same time. They just looked at eachother for a few seconds. A little confused at first, but then remembered how they got there.

Funneh started to get up, even though Alec was still laying down. He was holding onto Funneh. Making sure she doesn't fall any way that's away from him.

He was keeping a look out for her pain.

Finally, Alec started to get up. Moving to the side of Funneh.

Alec: You seem to in pain. I think you should just sit.

Funneh: Really, I'm fine. It was nothing to serious. Just a few non-deep wounds.

Alec: There still wounds and you haven't even healed yet. Just take a breather and sit.

Funneh: Hey, I can do what I want. Plus- Standing feels more better than sitting.

Alec sighs.

Alec: Fine...Just follow me.

Funneh follows Alec to the kitchen, she watches as he digs in the medicine cabinet.

Alec pulls out a big, white bottle and hands it to Funneh.

Alec: Take this. It should help ease you're pain.

Funneh gives Alec a confusion face before finally looking down at the bottle, reading the name.

Funneh: Ibuprofen?

Alec: Yeah, they tend to help clear you're pain.

Funneh: Huh, honestly- Out of my whole life, I've never used Ibuprofen as a pain killer. I used
Aleve.

Alec: Really? We've been together for 15 year's now and I never knew you used Aleve as a pain killer.

Funneh: I alway kept the bottle on me.

Alec: Oh, makes sense.

Funneh went to take the medicine, while Alec was handing her water.

While Funneh was in the process of swallowing the pill. They both heard walking upstairs.

Funneh's and Alec's eye's both dart over.

Funneh gulps her water down before tugging Alec in front of her.

She started to do a silent pray.

Alec: Psst, what are you doing?

Funneh: If that's Gold, she'll murder me. She can't live a day without me, thinking I'm dead or- Even unconscious for god knows what.

Alec: Oh- Valid point.

The footsteps started getting closer. They both felt like they were in a horror movie.

Alec was getting prepared to grab Gold if she goes full aggressive mode.

Just then, of course- It was indeed Gold. She was still half asleep. But came to a sudden stop when she seen a person standing behind Alec.

Gold started glancing more over. Getting a view of blue hair, just the view she needed to know who it is.

Gold's eye's widens in shock.

Gold: FUNNEH?! YOU'RE AWAKE AND YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME?!?! F*CKING WAKE ME UP IF YOU DRIFT OUT OF CONSCIOUSNESS!!! YOU MADE ME LIVE A WHOLE 'NOTHER NIGHT, THINKING YOU DIED OR SOMETHING!!! YOU HAD ME WORRIED!!

Alec: Alright Alright, that's enough. We can talk about this later.

Gold: No! Funneh, come over here now!

Funneh started shaking her head, praying even more in silence.

Gold: Funneh!!!-

Alec cuts off Gold, in anger.

Alec: Alright!! We're done talking! We can deal with this LATER! It's not a big deal! Yes, I love Funneh with all my heart. But this- This is unnecessary. She was only unconscious, not dead.

Gold crosses her arms. But releases once she knew Alec was right.

Just then, more pair of feet were heard coming down the stairs. But they weren't walking, they were running. Everyone finally stood ground at the end of the stairs.

Kyran: What's going on?!

Alec, Gold and Funneh both look over at everyone.

Gold: Uhm- Nothing.

Everyone stood in silence before Funneh finally got out from behind Alec's back.

Laura: ...Funneh?

Funneh looks up and over. Getting a view of her mom.

Funneh: Mom? What are you doing here?

Laura: I-...I heard what happened and flew down here as fast as possible. Now, once i learned that this still isn't over- I decided to join the chaos. 

Funneh: Mom- No, this is just between our group. I can't risk having you get hurt.

Laura: And i can't risk loosing my daughter again.

Funneh pauses and looks away.

Laura: I'm sorry Funneh. But i can't risk having you get killed or hurt again....Take this as an example.

Laura started pointing at Funneh, signaling her to look at all her scars.

Laura: Try telling me otherwise-

Funneh cuts her mom off;

Funneh: Alright! Alright...I get it; I'm not careful enough.

Laura: I never said you weren't careful. I'm saying- You need to stop running towards the danger. Especially if you know it's that way.

Funneh: Fine..You can help us with this. But!- I'm not gonna be baby by you and no, it's not embarrassing. I just can't be baby by you the whole time. This is for your safety.

Laura started thinking for a few minutes before finally agreeing.

Laura: Alright, deal.

Gold: Great!! Let's end this s*it!-

Everyone cuts her off and yells 'Shush'.

Alec: My son is behind you.

Gold freezes and slowly turns around.

Gold: Oh man, i apologize.

Everyone smiles, but the smiles started to fade once Kyran reminded them of something;

Kyran: Uhm- Speaking of kids...What are we gonna do with Silas and Amora?

Funneh and Alec started thinking more because it's there kids.

Funneh: Wait- Gold, you handed Ari to Rainbow and Senpai. Right?

Gold: Correct. Were is this headed?

Funneh: Alright. This may be a stupid plan but- We should split our kids up.

Alec freezes and looks over at Funneh.

Alec: What? What do you mean?

Funneh: Well- If Rainbow and Senpai are watching over Ari. We can't keep them all in one house, first- It'll be difficult and second, it'll be safer. So- Lunar and Evan can watch over Amora, while Aly and Draco can watch over Silas. Does that make sense?

Gold: I'm following along.

Alec: I get that but- Aly is still in school.

Funneh: That's also correct but...Draco is off for the week. He can watch over him. If anything does happen, we can hand Silas over to Rainbow and Senpai or Lunar and Evan.

Alec started thinking for a good solid minute.

Alec: Alright, i'm in.

Funneh: Great!! Then let's give them a call, sha'll we?

^

^

^

Note: Sorry i've been slacking on this chapter! I've been busy and been mopping over Techno's death this week. 😓