Chapter 7: Trap

Note: No note, I just wanted to say note😂
^
^
^
Ashley barged into the computer room. Standing face to face with Alec.

Ashley: Alright, tell me were Funneh f*cking is RIGHT NOW!!

Alec: Chill. Does it look like I know? I'm being held captive at some hideout. No knowledge on were ANYONE is at.

Ashley: I know you know her hiding spots. So, speak up.

Alec: I seriously have no clue.

Ashley: Oh, yes you do. You're a bad liar.

Alec rolls his eyes, annoyed.

Ashley: If you just tell me were Funneh is, she won't suffer major consequences.

Alec: Really? Consequences?... You're doing this all just to get you're way? You're a selfish, cruel brat. Why can't you get that through your thick skull? They've done nothing wrong. ESPECIALLY my children.

Ashley: That's the thing-

Alec: Thing? First, my kids don't even know you and second, you really need to learn to let things go.

Ashley just stared.

Ashley: I'm done with you.

Ashley picks up her walkie talkie and brings it up to her mouth.

Ashley: If you find out we're Funneh is, bring her to me. But..Kill the rest that lingers around her. All I want is Funneh and Silas.

Rex: Yes, ma'am.

Ashley starts smirking at Alec while she sets down her walkie talkie.

Ashley: Now think about what you've just said.

She turns around and leaves, acting as if she's just won that argument.

Alec: Coward!

Alec stares at the door then up at David, David looks over at him.

Alec gives a nod.

David turns back to his computer and starts typing away.

*With Funneh and the rest*

Kyran: Funneh, David got back to us.

Funneh: Huh?

Funneh turns around, facing Kyran.

Funneh: What did he say??

Kyran: He said- "I hope you guy's are far from here. My people are out looking for you, there planning on taking Funneh and Silas. While there killing off anyone else they see with you".

Funneh: F*ck. We're gonna die if we don't speed up the process. Uhm- Just type back saying "Were far. Atleast- 40 some minutes out from the houses".

Kyran nods and starts typing back.

Gold: How are we gonna speed up? There's nothing for us to use. We just straight up fled the house.

Funneh: Hmmm, I may have something we can try. Stay here. I'll be back.

Gold: Were you going?

Funneh: To the car.

Without further much to say. Funneh left the cabin.

Kyran: S*it. Babe- David asked if we're North, east, south or west. Do you know? Because I know I don't.

Gold: Uhm- I think we're down...South?

Kyran: Okay...

Kyran looks back down at laptop.

Kyran: Uh oh.