Chapter 2: Hideout

???: You...How dare you get caught by them. If they weren't so dumb, they could have caught onto you. You've would've been done for.

??: I- I'm so sorry...ma'am...It won't happen again.

???: You better. Now- Find a way and bring me ALEC, REX!!

Rex: O-Of course...

Rex turns around then turns his head a little bit.

Rex: Um- Don't you think your... Going a little over board? I mean- Ever since College...You...-

???: SHUT UP! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT!! In fact...They have kids, don't they?

Rex: I mean- Yes...Why?

???: Great, I want you to get RID of them.

Rex: What? But there just kids!

???: I don't care. I want them gone.

Rex: You're f***ing crazy if you think i'll hurt a kid!

???: It's your life or their's.

Rex look's down then storm's out of her room.

???: Being a b***h. He's done so much for me along with hurting people. What's the difference with hurting some kids?

*With Funneh and Alec*

Funneh goes back to the living room window. Looking outside.

Alec: You...Okay?

Funneh doesn't barge. Just continues to stare.

Alec: Are you paranoid about earlier?

Funneh: There called 'Mother instincts'. Of course i'm paranoid.

Alec sighs.

Alec: Maybe- It was a little something...But don't over think it. There probably just some creep. Nothing more.

Funneh: Doesn't fix the situation. I'm a mother of 2 kids, if that b***h tries to enter my home and kidnap's my one and only kids- I'm killing some people.

Alec: That's fine too- But...Babe...Go get some sleep. You can't sit there all night.

Funneh: Watch me.

Alec: I'm serious. Go get some sleep before you scare the kid's. We'll check outside first thing in the morning. I promise.

Funneh slowly get's up from the couch, walking backwards to the stairs. Not breaking eye contact from the window till she has no more sight of it.

Funneh finally leaves upstairs, going to the bedroom. Alec turns his head, getting one glance outside before also heading back upstairs.

*Outside the window*

Rex pokes his head up from behind a bush. He stares at all the windows.

Rex: I can't do it...I can't hurt them...

Rex steps out on the sidewalk. Sighing.

Rex: Boss is gonna be so p****d.

Rex turns around and leaves. Heading back to the hideout.

???: Mission done already?

Rex: About that...-

???: Oh my god, you're useless. Fine- If you can't kill there kids. Bring them to me.

Rex: So you can kill them?

???: No no, I have a better plan. If no one can bring me Alec. How about- I lure him towards me. By using the kids.

Rex: What if his Fiance also comes with?

???: I kinda figured she would. So- If we managed to also catch her. We can use her.

Rex: Use her?

???: Yes, if Alec doesn't cooperate with us- We can easily use her and threaten to kill her. His life evolves around his kid's and his "fiance". How gross.

Rex: But ma'am-

???: Just do as I tell you. Got it?

Rex: Yes...

Rex turns around and leaves.

???: Should've hired someone better.

*In the morning*

It was around 8 am when Funneh got up, first thing she did was grab a cup of coffee and went outside on the porch. Standing outside like some crazy mom. Just glancing around at people who walked the streets.

Later, Alec came outside. Walking to the side of Funneh. Leaning on the porch frame and sighing.

Alec: I really love our kids, i care for there safety. But- Doing something like this won't help the situation.

Funneh: It will the longer i stay here.

Alec sighs.

Alec leans back up from the porch frame and leaves.

Funneh continue's to stand there for a few seconds before finally giving in and going back inside the house.

She walks to the dining table and sets down her coffee cup.

Funneh: Fine, you were right.

Alec turns his head to look at Funneh.

Funneh walks over and leans on the kitchen counters.

Funneh: Maybe I am just overreacting.

Alec: ...Babe- You're not overreacting. You're just really concerned for our kid's safety. I just think- Standing there won't really help the situation. All I really have to say.

Funneh looks down.

Funneh: Okay, I just we can just forget about it.

Alec nods.
^
^
^
Note: [Insert Note]