Chapter 17: Hell

Note: Sorry guys, I completely blanked what I originally wanted to do for this chapter. So, if this story just changed like straight up hell. That's probably why😭

^

^

^

Gold: Is she okay?

Laura closes the back door before looking up at Gold.

Laura: Oh, Yeah- We all have those day's, you know? Haha...

Kyran: Is she having a bad day? Because i sworn she was fine a minute ago.

Laura looks over at Kyran.

Laura: Well- To sum it all up, Funneh has never been okay and...If you're that curious. I think that's something you need to talk to her about.

Laura looks away and head's over to an empty box, gathering things that'll be needed.

Everyone else glances over at eachother before looking away.

*With Funneh*

Funneh was still glancing at the stars, thinking. Just before she heard faint walking coming her way. Before Funneh could even look, Rex come's flying out of nowhere. Hitting the ground. Funneh sat frozen. The footsteps started to become louder. As if the person was mad.

Then a gun was pointed at her head.

Yandere: I see now, you're working with people on my side. How f*cking fun. You just love making this worse, Don't you?

Funneh stayed quiet.

Yandere: DON'T YOU?!

Funneh flinches in response. Looking down at the ground.

Yandere: Bring everyone out here, right now.

Yandere started demanding, but Funneh still said nothing. After a few seconds have passed, Funneh shook her head no.

Yandere: No? Really? A no? Awh man, you're asking for it...Guess i'll do it myself.

Yandere look's over at her people, telling them to hold Funneh down. 

They rushed over, pinning her down to the ground. Holding a knife up to her neck.

Yandere then aimed her gun at Gold's house, aiming and firing through her glass.

Yandere waited a few seconds, before she finally heard motion in the house.

Yandere: Come out, drop all weapons or Funneh get's it.

Those specific word's got to everyone. They instantly ran outside. Seeing Yandere aiming the gun at them. They've did what she said. But it still didn't stop her from shooting.

She aimed over at Alec, pulling the trigger one last time. The bullet flew through the air. Hitting him right in Diaphragm.

Alec almost automatically hit the floor. He layed there, bleeding.

Everyone sat there in silence. Eye's widened, loosing word's to say.

Funneh finally broke loose.

Funneh: ALEC!!!! NO!! LET ME GO!! YOU MONSTERS!! I'LL KILL YOU!! YOU HEAR ME!! ONCE I GET OUT OF YOU'RE F*CKING GRIPS, I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY TWO VERY OWN HANDS!!

Yandere laughs;

Yandere: Don't push it.

She slowly makes her way over to Alec. 

Kyran started getting mad, he tried jumping at Yandere. But Yandere also shot him. Everyone still stood frozen. Watching as Kyran hit's the ground.

Yandere: Wow, what a plan. Everyone is dropping like flies.