Chapter 8: Impossible

Note: [Insert beginning note]
^
^
^
Rex comes storming in, coming face to face with Ashley.

Rex: Ma'am.

Ashley: What? Got news for me?

Rex: Like always. We...Have you're victim.

Ashley: Victim? Were's the "s". Were's the rest?

Rex: We didn't find them-

Ashley: More like look. You didn't look hard enough. Yes, you may have my victim. But the REST have's the DAMN LAPTOP! You a**hole's!

Rex: S-Sorry, I'll send my people back out.

Ashley sighs in annoyance.

Ashley: Whatever. Just bring her in.

Rex nods before leaving out the door, 5 minutes later. He returns back with her victim.

Funneh was handcuffed, blindfolded, leg's chained and had a mouth cover.

Ashley: Why is she all tied up?

Rex: Well- She made it quite difficult. She injured a few of us, so- We made sure to tie her up well.

Ashley looked at the victim then down to Alec.

Ashley: Do you see this, Alec? She's gonna die because of you.

Alec: Because of ME?! You're the one after us! I didn't ask to be here!

Ashley rolls her eyes before looking back up at her victim.

Ashley: Take off the blindfold.

Rex nods before removing the blindfold.

Funneh starts squinting. Trying to adjust to the light. She looks down, shaking her head a little.

Ashley: Oh, don't be like that.

Funneh froze after hearing that voice. Ashley walks over and uses her walkie talkie to move her head up.

Funneh came face to face with her enemy.

Funneh's mind: You gotta be f*cking kidding me.

Funneh's blood started to boil.

Funneh's mind: I should have killed her when I first met her..

Funneh started gripping to her handcuffs.

Rex and a few others were holding her chains to her hands. Making sure she doesn't do anything. But that didn't stop Funneh.

Ashley: What? Are you mad?

That was Funneh's last straw. Funneh burst into anger. Everyone was able to sense it. They started to hold onto her tighter, standing there grown.

Funneh lost it and started to swing both her arms, making Ashley's people loose grip. She broke her handcuffs, her wrist were bleeding.

Funneh started to move both her legs. Breaking the chains from aggression. She doesn't care if she bleeds from such force. She wanted to hurt Ashley...She wanted to kill her.

Funneh jumped on Ashley. Making Ashley fall and grunt in pain. Funneh tried to strangle her.

Both David and Alec we're watching as this all unravels.

Rex jumped in and pointed a gun at Funneh's head.

Rex: Get. Off. Now.

Funneh stopped and loosens her grip on Ashley. Ashley struggles to breath. Trying to get away.

4 people ran in and grabbed Funneh, pinning her to the ground.

Rex runs over to Ashley, helping her up.