Chapter 22: Final word...

Note: The chapter ya'll been waiting for!!

^

^

^

(PLAY EENIE MEENIE BY: SEAN KINGSTON, JUSTIN BIEBER ON A 1 HOUR LOOP. CONTINUE TO PLAY TILL THE END OF THE CHAPTER)

 Yes, it was the time. A bright morning shone through everyone's window's. It was the day, they determined what to do with Yandere and it was the day they see Funneh and Alec out of the hospital. Though, they won't be seeing them till the important part of court.

They all hopped out of there bed's, on what it felt like the same time. Getting into there fancy outfit's. Getting ready for court, showing Yandere who's boss. 

*With Funneh*

Funneh was in bed, taking in some great rest before the greatest time of them all. Just before a doctor walk's in.

Doc: You got some visitor's you requested?

Funneh: Yes. Bring them in, thank you.

The doctor nod's; revealing Rainbow, Lunar and Draco from behind the door. Not even a few second's later, both her kid's come running in.

Amora: Mommy!!

Silas: Mommy!!

Funneh: Awhhh, hello my babies.

Funneh look's up, thanking everyone that stood in the doorway.

Funneh: Aly and Evan have no clue that i'm taking my kid's back, right?

Lunar: Nope. They have no clue.

Funneh: Good, let's keep it that way. Haha.

Funneh glances over at Rainbow.

Funneh: And Gold's kid?

Rainbow: She's just fine. Senpai is taking her back to Gold, reason why i came here with Lunar and Draco.

Funneh sigh's;

Funneh: Awesome. Well- I'll see you guy's in court, correct?

Draco: Absolutely. Can't wait to see the look on Yandere's face.

Everyone let's out a small chuckle.

Funneh: Alright, then see you all then. Thank you once more for my kid's back. I owe you guy's one for looking after them.

Lunar: No worries. I would 100% look after you're kids whenever you want.

Funneh: Sound's fantastic- But sometimes..They can be a handful. Haha.

Lunar: Nothing is a handful for me!

Funneh chuckles;

Funneh: Alright alright, see you all tomorrow.

Rainbow: For sure! Take care!!

Draco: See ya!

Lunar: Bye! Don't go to hard on yourself!

Funneh: Will do, bye!

Funneh watches as they all leave the room, closing the door behind themselves.

Funneh let's out a sigh before looking over at her kids.

Funneh: Since i can't- Move at the moment. You guy's can chill on that bed over there. Okay?

S&A: Okay!

They all smile at there mom, which she let's out a smile too. Showing acknowledgement. 

Finally, it was later in the day. Court was finally being held. Everyone was slowly entering the building. Both Gold and Kyran walked in first, sitting in the very front were they have full permission to speak. Along with there kid. Later, the rest come's walking in. Sitting in the visitor's seat.