Chapter 19: Fighting tears

Note: I'm planning on making pov's for the next couple chapters. Some of the pov's might be before this whole accident happened. Like- In the past or I'll just continue in the present.
^
^
^
*Funneh's pov*

I started to slowly wake up. Drifting out of sleep. My head started to pound. I look up, looking straight forward to see a few doctors standing in the front of my bed. Talking. I couldn't peep a word. I stayed silent, just staring.

It seems a Doctor had realized. They look over at me and started to smile.

Doc: I see you're finally awake.

I still couldn't bring myself to speak. I just kept staring.

Doc: Oh, you might still be in shock. No worries on answering me.

Shock? That's all I could think of. What do they mean by 'shock'? Did something happen while I was sleeping?

I tried to lift myself up, trying to sit up.

Doc: Wait wait wait!

I looked at the doctor, confused. He started rushing over to my side. He slowly let me back down.

Doc: I'm not sure if you'd wanna be doing that right now.

Well, he is right..But why? Why is he right? I couldn't stop thinking. Then finally, I was able to bring myself to talk.

Funneh: W-What..Happened?

The doctor looked up at me. Giving me a weird look. Did I say something wrong?

Doc: ... You've fell into a seizure this morning. But don't worry- There was nothing to it.

My face fell, I looked at the Doctor. Shocked but also...Scared. A SEIZURE?! That's all I could bring myself to think of. I looked down, the doctor can tell how I'm trying to cope with the news.

Doc: Look, there was nothing to it. It was just a comeback from you're surgery. There are no signs of that happening again. We promise.

I looked back up, I wanted to feel relieved. But how was I suppose to know if that for sure won't happen again?

Funneh: I...I want to be alone right now.

I can sense the doctor was looking at me, a bit confused. But he's a doctor that won't question it.

The doctor made no remarks and left the room.

Finally...It was just me, myself and my thoughts. I leaned my head back. Still thinking about the seizure. What if the doctor is right? But...Then again, he didn't show me actual proof of that never happening again.

I was still left, scared. I truly do want to leave the hospital. This place sucks. Who doesn't hate the hospital.

I just wanna be home with my husband and kid's... Honesty, I'm scared for my kids. What if Yandere made her first stop near them? No...I need to stop thinking so negatively. I would have been told by now. Atleast..I hope.

My thoughts were still crowded. I then heard a faint knock on my door. I thought I said I wanted to be alone? I pushed aside my thoughts and told whoever was at the door to enter.

I see the door slowly open. Then...A head slowly peered out from the doorway. Is that my mom?

Laura: Sweetie?

Funneh: Mom?

I looked at my mom who was looking over at me. She walks in and shuts the door. Heading my direction. I can see the worry in her eyes. She genuinely seemed scared.

Laura: H-How are you feeling?

Funneh: ...Uhm- I feel fine. Just a little headache.

I can see my mom let out a relief;

I wanted to be confused on why she was so scared, but then again- I remembered my whole situation.

Funneh: God damnit!! I'm so sorry mom.

My mom looked at me confused.

Laura: For what?

Funneh: I... I'm to put for blame on this whole thing, am I?

Laura: What? No! I don't care who thinks you're a b*tch for making this all unravel. People make mistakes. Things happen. Life isn't meant to be made perfect.

I look down, away from my mom. Her words definitely do get to me. But... It's not enough for me to believe.

Funneh: You don't know that...

I started to tear up. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

I can see my mom look down too.

Laura: You're right...I don't know. But I want to believe, I know...You're all I've got, Funneh...The time we've all lost you back in you're Junior year, I was- Devastated. I was hurt, knowing you'll never come back. You were the only person, I put my trust on. You're dad for example...Did nothing for me in return. He just...Up and left. But you, Funneh. Didn't do that.

I look back up, dropping tears. It hurts even more, seeing my mom just as hurt as I am.

Funneh: Mom...

My mom kept going, she was still trying to fight her reason. Fighting back all her tears with.

Funneh: Mom...Please...I know, I know. It hurts me just as much.

My mom stopped, she stopped talking. She looks up at me, I can see her tremble. She was scared.

Funneh: Mom... Everything you've have done for me, I'm greatful and I'll always be greatful. But please... Don't put yourself down.

She just stares. She started to wipe her tears away before smiling.

I smiled back;

Laura: I'll...Be outside you're door if you need me....

My mom turns around, leaving out the door.

I sighed before leaning back on my bed, looking up at the ceiling;
^
^
^
Note: I haven't done a pov in a while💀