Chapter 3: Argument

Alec: I'm gonna head to the store. Anyone want to come?

Amora: Oo! Me me!!

Alec: Alright, get your shoes on and let's go.

Amora runs upstairs to grab her shoes.

She slips them on and runs outside the door without saying goodbye. The door slams.

Funneh: Wow, goodbye to you too. Haha.

Silas looks up at Funneh.

Funneh: Guess it's just you and mommy, Silas.

Silas: Can we play outside today?

Funneh: Hmm, Sure. Why not.

Both Silas and Funneh went outside. Enjoying the nice, sunny breeze.

Funneh sat on the porch steps. Watching Silas, closely as he plays.

Soon, minutes has passed. Then it became several minutes. Funneh stood up. Realizing her back started to ache.

Funneh's mind: Have I really been sitting down for that long?-

Funneh's mind got interrupted.

Silas: Mommy- When are Daddy and Sissy coming back?

Funneh: Daddy and...Sissy? That's right... They've been gone for a while now.

Funneh looks back at Silas.

Funneh: Silas, house now. Inside.

Silas starts running up the porch and into the house.

Funneh reaches into her back pocket and grabs out her phone. Dialing Alec's number.

Funneh's mind: C'mon..Pick up..

Funneh tried calling more than once. Over and over again, trying to see if she can get anything.

Funneh's mind: Fuck! M-Maybe...His phone died? No...He never leaves the house if his phone is under 10%. Uhm- Maybe...He ran into a person he know's? But...That would be the longest conversation ever...He normally warns me ahead of time if he decides to stop and talk anyways. 

Funneh lifts her head up, dropping her phone.

Funneh's mind: This reminds me a lot of my high school life...

Funneh glances over at her house and back.

Funneh's mind: I knew it would come to this.

She turns towards the porch and runs up it, heading into the house.

Silas: Mommyyyy!-

Silas stop's mid-sentence.

Silas: Mommy? Are you okay?

Funneh: Silas...Sit...please.

Silas heads to the couch and sit's down. Funneh looks down beside him and also sit's down

Funneh: You're to young to know this and your to young to encounter it..but-

Silas: Mommy...Are sissy and daddy okay?

Funneh stops and looks up at Silas, giving him an "Everything will be okay" smile.

Funneh: You deserve to know.

Silas: Know? What is there to know...?

Funneh: Sweetie...We're gonna be re-living my high school years.

*NOTE: SINCE I CAN'T REALLY EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW- BASICALLY, FUNNEH PIECE EVERYTHING TOGETHER FROM CHAPTER 1 AND 2. THOUGH- SHE HAS NO CLUE WHO'S BEHIND IT ALL. BUT SHE'S GETTING A LITTLE BIT OF A CLUE. SINCE SHE KNEW A CREEP WAS WATCHING THEM ALL ALONG, LIKE I SAID- SHE HAS NO CLUE WHO'S  BEHIND ANY OF THIS. COULD BE...YANDERE...PRINCE...YOU NEVER KNOW.*

Silas: Doesn't sound to bad-

Funneh: And that's what were gonna be talking about because...It's worse than you can imagine.

Silas: What...?

Funneh: I'm sorry...But if i wanna be able to protect you and...you protect yourself- You gotta know what's happening. 

Silas just stares, confused but scared.

*Time-skip because i ain't explaining that-*

It's been several hours since Alec and Amora been missing. 

Gold: So- What you're telling me is...You told Silas your ENTIRE high school story and that we're basically gonna die?

Funneh: I didn't say we're gonna die-

Gold: YOU SAID WE'RE GONNE BE RE-LIVING OUR HIGH SCHOOL LIFES!!! WE BARELY MADE IT OUT ALIVE!!

Funneh: Okay okay...I get it. 

Gold: Look- I'm stressing right now. I just want a normal life with my family, i can't keep living like this.

Funneh: You think i don't know that? We're the one's being targeted! My fiance and daughter are MISSING! Your's Gold.....There right beside you. There not gone or...fighting for there f***ing life at someone else's hideout.

Gold: Don't you dare compare my family to you'res.

Funneh: Then don't act like you're stressing more than me. In fact- Go on. Live the life you've always dreamed of. Bring everyone with you.

Gold: You know what. I will. Have fun trying to live through this yourself.

Gold look's over at Silas and Ari that were just standing there. Gold walks over and grabs hold of her hand while also heading towards Kyran and grabbing his hand, proceeding to walk out the front door.

Funneh turns away, refusing to face Gold.

Gold gives one more glance over and leaves, heading back to her car.

Kyran: Don't you think you were a little harsh on her? I mean- How do you expect her to go on about this thing with a son to worry about and protect?

Gold: That's for her to figure out.

Kyran: That's not the point. The point is- You're her friend. Her sister. Her absolute everything. She's counting on you and only you. Yet- You left her to deal with this herself. Like you said earlier...We barely made it out alive last time. But because she had all of us..Draco, Aly, Lunar, Evan, Senpai, Alec, you...me...- We we're a group. A big one. Now- You're taking everyone from her? You left her to die.

Gold: S- She...Brought this upon herself!

Kyran: Because she was sad, Stressed, scared....What did you expect?

Gold turns away, waiting a minute before heading into the car.

Kyran sighs but follows with anyways.

^

^

^

Note: Yes- I was running out of idea's. Sooooo, we've came up with something more interesting. c: