Chapter 1

Y/n POV
"No, Ryan. I don't want to just hook up with some random girl. I'll go out for you but you're not wingman-ing me." I told him.

"It's been over 8 months since you've had some action. You gotta get back out there, man." He argued.

"And hooking up with a random girl that I don't know is the way to do that?" I asked sarcastically. 

"It's a start. You never know, it could turn into something. Get dressed. We're leaving in 10 weather you like it or not." 

Hailee POV
"Fine. But I'm not staying out late, I have to work tomorrow." I reluctantly agreed to go with my friend Madison to a club. She'd been trying to get me out of the house since my last boyfriend cheated on me a week ago.

"We'll pick you up in an hour. Wear something sexy!" She shouted over the phone before hanging up.

I went into my wardrobe to find an outfit. I decided on a mid-thigh length red dress and a pair of red heels. After showering, getting dressed and doing my hair and make-up, I was ready to go.

Y/n POV
After reluctantly getting dressed in a nice pair of black slacks and a navy blue dress shirt, Ryan, James, Nathan and Theo dragged me into the club. We were sat around a circular table with alcoholic drinks in front of us. We had already been there for around an hour and taken shots and had all nearly finished our first round of drinks so the alcohol was starting to take effect. 

Unfortunately for me, I was the only single person in the group. Nathan and Theo were together and Ryan and James had brought their girlfriends. All evening the six of them were trying to find me women to hook up with. I got bored of them bringing random women to the table for me so I decided to join the sea of people on the dance floor. 

Soon, a brunette started dancing with me. I didn't give too much thought into it and succumbed to the alcohol. I pulled her into my by her hips and she started dancing on me, grinding her ass into my crotch. She knew what she was doing and she was good at it. 

She spun herself around and connected her lips to mine in a needy, lust filled kiss. I kissed her back and soon we were a mess of teeth and tongues clashing together.

"Wanna go back to my place?" I offered through heavy panting breaths from our intense make out. She nodded and left to tell her friends she was leaving, I did the same and waited for her out the front of the club. 

We got in a cab and once again got into a heated make out. I knew that doing this was wrong. I was about to have a one night stand with a stranger but at the time I didn't care.

As soon as we got into my apartment I pulled her towards my bedroom. I removed her short red dress as she started to unbutton my shirt. I assisted her with my pants and soon we were both left in our underwear with our clothes discarded on the floor. She pushed me onto my bed and straddled me before continuing our steamy make out.

--

Numerous hours later, when the sun had risen, I woke up. I immediately noticed the unknown person in my bed next to me. The more I thought about who she was, the more memories came back to me from last night.

"Shit." I sighed to myself. I hated the idea of having one night stands and here I am at age 26 just having had my first one. Truth be told, I found the woman very attractive and genuinely felt bad for what I had done. I didn't know where I stood with her now but I didn't have much time to dwell on it since I had to go to work. 

I did my normal daily routine as quietly as I took as to hopefully not wake the sleeping beauty in my bed. I made pancakes for my breakfast and made more for her to have if she wanted them when she woke up. Before leaving for work I left her a note on my chest of drawers where I had also connected her phone to the charger because it was dead and I knew from experience that a dead phone first thing in the morning was a bitch.

Hey,
I don't really remember if we did this last night but I'm Y/n. I had to leave for work this morning so I'm sorry that I'm gone. Feel free to help yourself to anything from my wardrobe and to use the shower, spare towels are under the sink as is a toothbrush if you want to use it. You can take any food you want from the kitchen. I made pancakes for breakfast and there are a couple in the microwave if you want them, I won't be offended if you don't though.

I don't know about you but I don't have random hook ups with people but I actually had a really good time last night. Give me a call, if you want, or don't, it's up to you. (818-334-6604) 

Y/n :)

I hoped that would do since I had never left a not like that before and left for work.

Hailee POV
I woke up in a room that I didn't recognise. Quickly, my head filled with the events of the previous night. A tall, handsome man with sparkling blue eyes and soft dirty blonde hair took me back to his apartment. I won't lie, it was one of the best nights of my life. Although to each other we were strangers, it felt like our bodies had know each other for years. Everything felt safe, he was so gentle with me despite the fact that we were both drunk. 

After getting out of bed, I noticed a note left on the bedside table next to where my phone was plugged into a charger. He really put my phone on charge for me? The kindness of his small gesture definitely made me like him even more.

I read his note and realised how sweet and kind he was. All I was to him was a random stranger but he made me breakfast and said I can take some of his clothes and charged my phone for me.

After I ate his pancakes, which were delicious in case you were wondering, I took some sweats, an oversized t-shirt and a hoodie out of his wardrobe. When I got out the shower and started to get dressed I realised I could wear my bra from yesterday but when I found my panties, they were ripped so I had to wear some of his boxers. 

I left his apartment, taking the note with me, and called an uber to take me to Madison's since she wanted to know what happened last night.

-----
It may seem that for only chapter 1 this is quick but this is just the start of something bigger. 
What does everyone think so far?