The Past II (2/3)

So, here comes the second part of Past II.

I would like to apologise to everyone for not updating for so long. I'm a bit stressed out because of uni and I'm looking after my parents at the moment. I hope you can understand.

So, now the story continues.

"I think I should tell the rest before Ananya changes our past, 😏" she said. I feel like she wants me to be scolded for what I did. I might had died if Mehrin hadn't come in time with the police that day. Oh god please save me.

Mehrin's pov

It is better that I tell everything myself from here on, otherwise Ananya will surely tell some crap that is not true. Whenever I think about that day, I get goose bumps. I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't acted in time. Would we have lost Ananya forever? That girl is really crazy. She put her life in danger to....

Suddenly I felt a pinch in my right arm. I looked at Adil, who was looking at me with a "stop dreaming and finally start talking" look.

If he wasn't Mohit's brother, I would have beaten him blue and green. I looked at him angrily. "Pinch me again and you will see yourself in grave," I warned him. But he just shrugged his shoulders and pinched me again. I was about to yell at him, but suddenly heard Mohit's voice.

"You can pinch and kill each other later, whatever. Mehrin finally start telling," said in an impatient voice. Sometimes I feel that he feels more for her than friendship. I smiled at him, took a deep breath and started.

Flashback

Ananya and went to school the next day and saw Julian coming to us. I saw him looking at Ananya with dirty eyes. I would love to beat him up in front of the whole school.

First I was going to smack him. After that, I would love to smack him where it hurt the most. Next I would egg him on...........................................................................................and last I would throw him in front of growling dogs. If he survives, I'll tie him up, put him in a big box and send him to a scary island.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned to Ananya, who looked at me with confusion.

Before I could answer her, Julian came and hugged me. I pushed him away. He looked at me with confusion.

"Julian, I don't think it's going to work out between us. It's better that we break up," I said.

He looked shocked at first, but the shock quickly changed to anger. Why is he angry? I'm the one who should be angry with him. This asshole is with me and has wrong intention towards my best friend who is like a sister to me. No not like, she is my sister. Not by blood but by spirit and soul....

When I told him why I broke up with him he tried to make me any excuses. He even tried to convince me that it was not him but Ananya who had wrong intentions, but when he realized that it was no use, he started laughing.

All of a sudden he stopped laughing and grinned. "Oh, come on. Did she ever complain when I touched her? I'm sure he enjoyed it. Since you broke up with me, I'm sure she won't mind being with me. Or maybe we don't have to date at all. You know, I don't like being in a relationship. I've been waiting a long time for Mehrin to let me get close to her, but she hasn't even let me kiss her yet. I have an idea Ananya, we don't have to be together. The only thing I want is to have fun, if you know what I mean".

I got even more angry than I already was. I smacked him and realized that Ananya was smacking him in the same time yew than I was. I on his right side and she left. He could not withstand the blow and fell hard to the ground.

Ananya and looked at each other for a moment and then started laughing. For a short time he did not realize what had happened. But then he touched his cheeks with both his hands. Suddenly he looked at us angrily, but we were not afraid of this ass.

"Do you think you can beat me and will just let you go like that?" he said. He stood up and was about to punch one of us in the face, but before he could do anything, he was pushed hard on the ground. Four seniors from our school were suddenly standing in front of us.

"Now he can experience something," Ananya said with a grin. Our seniors are actually very calm, but if someone threatens one of our school, they beat the person black and blue.

After that, they called an ambulance and he was taken to the hospital. Yes, our seniors are very mysterious persons. First they are calm, then they hit and when they are done they send the person to the hospital.

Two weeks later

Writer's Pov:

It was a sunny day, Ananya and Mehrin arranged to go to a movie and went to the cinema. Instead of watching just the one movie, they watched three more.

When they left the movie theater it was already 7:00 pm and as they decided three days ago, Ananya was going to spend the night at Mehrin's house tonight.

They walked through a small forest, which was a shortcut to Mehrin's home. They have walked from this way to her home many times. But something was strange. They both had a strange feeling as if something bad was about to happen.

All of a sudden they heard a soft sobbing. They went closer to the sound and saw behind a bush a young injured woman crying softly.

When Ananya tried to go to her, she flinched. "Please don't hurt me. I don't want to go there again, please let me go please," she said crying and fainted.

The two girls looked at each other. They knew something had happened to her and there was no way they could leave her here alone.

The next day

The girl was still unconscious. They take care of her and waited for her to wake up.

After two hours the girl started to move a bit..after waking up she got scared and started to say it again: "Please don't hurt me. I don't want to go there again, please let me go please".

Mehrin and Ananya tried to calm her down. After around thirty minutes she calmed down and began to listen to them. They promised her that they will not hurt her and ask her to tell her problem.

To be continued...