The Past II (3/3)

The girl started to tell her story:

"My name is Lisa. I work as an writer at an Café, where I met a guy named Julian.

He was very friendly to me and constantly helped me out of difficult situations. At some point, I started to like him, and he proposed to me, to which I immediately said yes.

One evening, he told me that he wanted to introduce me to his parents. I was very happy and got dressed up for the evening. He told me to wait for him, and he would pick me up from the bus stop, which was 10 minutes away from my house. Somehow, I thought it was funny. He didn't want my parents to see him, let alone know that I was with him.

When he picked me up, he drove off. We drove for about 30 minutes. He stopped in front of a big house in the middle of the forest. I thought it was creepy, but I trusted him.

When I went in, I saw 10 men in the house. Suddenly he started laughing, and these men were with him. He told me that they were illegal traffickers and were selling girls like me abroad.

I was scared and tried to run away from there. I pushed Julian, who was standing outside the door, to the side and ran out. The forest was very big, and from behind, I could hear the men shouting that I wouldn't manage to run away anyway.

Somehow I managed to get out of the forest. I've been on the run from these assholes for a week now. I came across you while I was hiding."

The girls were shocked. They were just wondering what might have happened if they hadn't realized that Julian was a bastard. Maybe he was planning to do the same to them.

Slowly, the girls exhaled deeply. They talked briefly and then decided to go to the police station. Ananya and Mehrin talked to their parents, and they decided to call the police because it would be dangerous for Lisa to go outside.

When the police finally arrived, they told them everything. They learned that the police are currently working on a case very similar to theirs, and it might be the same men. The problem is that they don't have any evidence against the men yet.

The police advised them to play decoys. But the girls' parents didn't think it was a good idea. Mehrin and Lisa also thought it was a very dangerous idea.

Ananya, on the other hand, didn't say anything. She was lost in her thoughts. The next day, she went to the police without saying anything to her parents or the two girls.

The police and Ananya decided that Ananya would disguise herself and work as a waitress in a café in the hope that Julian or one of the other pranksters would approach her.

After a week, she was indeed approached by Julian, who did not recognize her because of her disguise. She was wearing a mask with a different face. She also had a red-colored wig on. Everything went as they had planned. He proposed to her and told her one evening that his parents wanted to meet her.

Everything was going well, but then Ananya realized that they weren't going the same way Lisa had described them to her the other day. She took out her cell phone and pretended to be playing. She sent a message to the police. They wrote back that they should not follow the plan. Since they were driving in a city, she should make the excuse that she had to go to the restroom and then hide somewhere until they came.

But Ananya refused. She wrote back that she had a GPS tracking device in her clothes anyway. After a long discussion, the police realized that there was no point in arguing with her.

Some of the officers went to her home, where the parents of the three girls and Mehrin and Lisa were present. There was a big argument with the police. They couldn't believe that they had used Ananya as a decoy. They all immediately decided to go with the police.

The police continued to follow the Signal. Ananya and Julian arrived at a deserted place where a large hut was visible. When they went inside, they saw 10 men who looked exactly as Lisa had told them. An argument broke out between Julian and Ananya when he told her what he was going to do with her and the other girls. The argument turned violent, and Ananya's mask cracked. Ananya's face could be seen through the crack. The wig also fell to the ground.

At first, Julian is shocked, but his shock soon turns into a smirk. He tells her that he will send her abroad with the other girl, but before that he wants to have fun with her. He gets uncomfortably close to her and tries to kiss her, but Ananya slaps him across the face.

He freaks out and tries to rape her, but she is able to defend herself well against him. She is scared but tries to protect herself from him.

Suddenly they hear the police siren from outside. Julian doesn't want to lose to Ananya. He doesn't care whether he is arrested or not, but he doesn't want Ananya to outdo him. He takes out a pistol and shoots her.

Ananya is so shocked to move. One of the other girls tries to turn her to the side, but she is not fast enough and the bullet hits her arm. The police come in and shoot Julian's hand.

He and the others are arrested and Ananya has to go to hospital. There she gets in big trouble from her family and her best friend.

End of Flashback