Julian

"We have a new student." The teacher came into the room with a boy and introduced him. "Please be nice to him."

"Hey, my name is Julian Patel and I came here from Frankfurt last week, but I started at the university today."

"Ananya, it's not the same guy from whom you got scared last week on the bus." "Yes, Mehwish, it is him."

"Do you know anyone here?" the professor asked Mrs. Maria Löwe. "Yes, I was in the same class as Ananya in Frankfurt."

"Oh ok. Ananya, please show him around the university during the break." "Can't one of the others do it?" "Why? Will he bite you? Ananya, you show him around the school and I don't want to hear an other word."

"Ananya, what's wrong?" Mehwish wanted to know. "Can you please come with me to show him around the university?" "Sure," said Mehwish.

"Has he done something to you Ananya? ," asked Mohit and Akhram looking at Ananya. Ananya closed her eyes for a moment. "Can we talk about something else than that ass?" "So he did something,"Mohit said looking at her. She noticed that he got angry. "Mohit we were friends for a short time, but broke it. It's really nothing bad." he doesn't believe her but doesn't ask more questions. He knew she wouldn't answer him.

During the break, the girls show Julian the school. Akhram and Mohit come along because they don't trust Julian.

"Wow, four students are showing me the school. I didn't know I was so famous." Ananya rolled her eyes.

Mehwish had to go to the toilet and left.

Akhram had to help the professor for a moment and left, too.

Now only the three of them were left. Mohit get in the middle of Julian and Ananya. There are still ten minutes left until the next lesson and Ananya hopes that Mohit will stay with her.

Unfortunately Mrs. Maria comes and takes him with her, because she is wearing too many things and cannot hold them all and asks for help.

Now it was only the two of them. Julian held Ananya hand tight and hit her against the wall.

"Did you think you'd get rid of me so easily? I was in prison for three years because of you and you dear friend."

Ananya pushed him and he fell to the floor. She ran away quickly. He ran after her. She looked at her watch. She knew that her friends would be in the rooms five minutes before class. She ran faster. She stands in front of the door and tries to breath normal, pulls out a cloth and wipes away her sweat.

"Hey guys. I'm back." Mohit came up to her and looked her in into the eyes. "He hasn't done anything to you, did he? If he did i'll kill him" She hugged him. "No, he didn't. You don't have to worry, I'm fine."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek. Julian came in and sat in his place. Ananya looked at him angrily while he smirks at her.

"Dear students, you have two days off." Everyone cheered. "Be quiet and listen to me. We're going to Frankfurt the day after tomorrow to get to know each other better. And we will form two groups. The bosses of the groups will be Ananya and Julian, since they already lived in Frankfurt." "So one group will be of Julian and the other of me?" The professor nodded.

Little did they know, that turing the frankfurt trip their friendship will break for an small time but in this small time something will happen to Ananya which will turn her life up side down.