The Past I

I have changed this Part a little. The changers start in the flashback

Mehwish's POV

I've been waiting for them for the last 10 minutes. No wonder, the gas station is half an hour away from Alexanderplatz (where the others were in the time when Mehwish called Akhram).

Damn it. It is so cold here. It's almost 10 pm and damn dark. I sit down on a bench and start listening to music with my headphones to make my fear go away. Whatever works at the beginning. I am just about to change my song when I hear a few steps behind me. It should take another 10 minutes until Akhram and the others arrive. Whom belong this fucking steps?

If I listen carefully, then there are exactly 6 steps, so there are 3 people. I turn the camera on my mobile phone and switch it so that I can see who is behind me and what I see gives me goose bumps Sam, Sonia and J..julian. I immediately take a picture and send it to Akhram.

I get up immediately and run off. "Stop, Mehwish, you can't escape us," I hear the three of them say. I run faster and hide in the petrol station.

Flashback: Akhram, Mehwish, Mohit, Sam and Sonia's past

Oh, it gets on my nerves to make Akhram realize that I'm in love with him. Well, whatever. I heard we have a new student. Let's see how he is.

"Akhram, Samar (aka Sam) Ansari is your best friend for five years, who you met on your mother's holiday, isn't he?" Sonia asks Akhram as she holds his hand tightly.

That chick, she's so annoying. What does Akhram find so great about this Sonia Reddy? Probably her figure Tzzz. But he never kissed her. Maybe he has but never in front of us.

All of a sudden the door opens and our teacher comes in with a guy who looks damn good, but he's nothing against Akhram.

The teacher tells him to sit next to Akhram, who is already smiling at him. They go high fives and talk long. At recess, Sam hung out with Sonia, Mohit, Akhram and me. It was almost six months before I found Sonia and Sam cuddling in our classroom.

"I think I'm going crazy", they turn to me. "It's... it's not what you think", they defame themselves. "Do you think I'm stupid. I saw you kissing. Sonia, how can you do this to Akhram? You know how much he loves you, but still you cheat on him and that with one of his best friends of all people. Sam, what did he do to you? Why are you cheating on your best friend with his stupid girlfriend, I yell at them, but they don't say anything. "I'm gonna go to Akhram's and tell him everything."

"Ha-ha-ha," I hear from behind." "What's so funny," I ask, iritatingly. "Do you really think he'll believe you? "Oh, come on, you know he's crazy about me. He will never believe you," she answers me in an arrogant voice. "We'll see," I said and went to look for him.

When I find him after ten minutes I tell him everything and what he tells me after that breaks my heart into a thousand pieces.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you talking shit about my best friend and my girlfriend Mehwish, if you have a problem with them or you don't like them, tell me, but don't talk rubbish. You know what, Mehwish? It's better if we don't see each other for a while. You make me sick," after he yelled at me, he goes away.

1 month goes by and the guys don't talk to me. Not even Mohit, who also thinks I made it up.

I'm sitting in cafetaria with Reachel and Mila, two classmates, when I get a not from an worker at the cafeteria:

Can you meet me and Mohit in five minutes in the abandoned building behind the school I think we should make up.

In love Akhram