End With The Friendship?

Ananya POV

The next morning I wake up and I'm dead tired.

Mohit is lying beside me right now. Of course, as usual, he's not wearing a shirt . Does he have a great body. Shut up, I'm yelling at myself and still staring at his body.

He has a cool Six Pack😍. "If you don't stop staring at me, you're gonna get eye cancer, babe."

How embarrassing. Wait, did he just call me babe? "Don't call me babe," I almost yell at him.

"You can look at my naked body for hours and I can't even call you Babe?" he yells back.

Oh, great, now we're fighting over stupid things. "Okay, now don't yell for no reason. Let's go to Mehwish and Akhram."

"No, first you tell me why you were staring at me like that? Do you do that with other boys, too?"

"Shut up, Mohit. I'm not like your father, who goes after every woman he finds pretty and treats his own wife like shit."

Shit, what did I just say. I looked into Mohit's eyes and I can see anger in them.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. "Go away," he whispers. "Mohit, please listen to me..."

I couldn't go any further. He grabbed me by the arm, which made me flinch and dragged me around the room. Suddenly Akhram stopped him.

"Mohit, what are you doing there and why are you half naked?", he asked. Mohit tells him everything.

"Ananya how can you say something like that to him, are you crazy?" Akhram yelled at me.

"You know how bad it was for Mohiit when he found out that his father had affairs with other women, even though you say such things?", Mehwish asked disappointedly.

"I know I shouldn't say such things. It just slipped out of my mouth. Mohit please forgive me. I... I didn't mean to hurt you." I get tears in my eyes.

"Ananya please leave me alone. I have no desire to discuss with you right now," he says as he turns around.

I signalled to Mehwish and Akhram to leave because I wanted to talk to him alone. They look at each other for a moment because they are unsure, but go outside anyway.

I walk up to Mohit and take him in my arms from behind. "Mohit please don't be angry with me. I know I have no right to talk about your family this way, but you know I'm right too." He turns to me and I realize he's more angry than ever. Well, Ananya, you did a good job.

"So this is your way of apologizing? You know what, I think we shouldn't be friends anymore because friends don't hurt each other that much."

I feel like someone stuck a knife in my heart. I just can't take it anymore and I start crying.

"If you think your tears can change my mind, you're wrong, Ananya. Get out of my sight, I don't want to see you anymore. Get out of my life."

I can't stand it any longer and I run away. "Ananya wait," I hear the voice of Mehwish and Akhram behind me. I... I want to get away from here. I run even faster until I get outside the hotel.

I take a long breathe and run again. I see a taxi standing and I get in.

"I want to get out of here no matter where, but I want to get out of this neighborhood." He drove off.

I turn around for a moment and I see the faces of Mehwish and Akhram. I take out my cell phone and write to them:

Don't worry. As soon as I'm better and Mohit has calmed down, I'll come back.

I also write a message to Mohit:

Mohit I know you are angry with me and don't want to talk to me. Probably you have blocked me already. But one thing I promise you, I won't come back unless you want me to. Whether it takes days, months, or even years.

In Love your Ananya

Little did they know that soon Ananya have to experience the biggest shock ever.