Mehwish's Feelings

The journey to Frankfurt

"We will draw lots to see who you sit with. The girls will sit by the window and pull." All the girls sit down. At the end are Ananya, Mohit, Akhram Mehwish and Julian left.

First Ananya draw lots and is relieved when she pulls Mohit.

Now it was Mehwish's turn. She was afraid to pull Julian, why? She doesn't know either. "Go faster" she heard the professor's voice.

"I wanted to sit with Ananya, but you're not bad either", Julian whispered in her ears, which made her get even more scared.

"why are you taking it so long. Come I'll do it for you," Akhram took the two notes from her hand. A smile came over Akhram's face. "Looks like you can't sit beside her either," he whispered into Julian's ear. "There's my name. I'm sitting next to Mehwish," a smile came on her face.

"Can we swap Akhram. I don't like sitting near the window." He ignores her. Mariam is fed up with him as he always ignores her because she feels more than friendship for him.

"Akhram, are you listening to me? Akhram? AKHRAM, CAN YOU HEAR ME? AKHRAM?" she shouted very loud.

"Can you keep it down? I'm trying to sleep," he said while putting his hand on her mouth and she noticed that her heart was pounding.

He left her mouth again. "I just wanted to change places because I don't feel well," she says quietly and a little sadly. "OK, let's change places, but then you'll let me sleep."

A light smile was on her face. "Thank you." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. Akhram gets a shock, which Mehwish noticed and smiled again.

After the bus ride

"Shall I tell him that I love him?" Mehwish looks at Ananya questioningly. "Mehwish as you told me you loved him for five years, I would say yes. Besides, as soon as you say it, you will know whether he loves you too or not."

"I'd like to, but there's something we haven't told you yet." "What is it?" Ananya wanted to know.

"Akhram had a girlfriend. Her name was Sonia. She betrayed him with Mohit's and Akhram's best friend Sam. You remember Sam?." "Yes, but what does it have to do with you? She's his ex, isn't she?"

"Akhram loved her very much or maybe he still does and doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore." Sadly Mehwish looked at Ananya.

"Who knows, maybe he loves you and didn't realized it yet." Ananya tried to cheer her up.

"Students plan change. You will not go as groups, but as partners. You will draw lots again and will go with the person you pull," the students were told.

At last Ananya, Mohit, Akhram Mehwish and Julian were left again.

Mehwish draw lots first this time and wishes to draw again Akhram. She closes her eyes and pulls.

"AKHRAM!" she shouts happily and loudly. Now Ananya has to pull. She looks at them both and wishes with all her heart to pull Mohit. Whom will she pull Mohit or Julian?