With boys in a suite?

Ananya Pov:

"I'm going to the toilet," says Mehwish and takes a long time. "Why is it taking so long," I say to myself.

I should look after her. Then I see her coming towards me and suddenly she hugs me tightly. She is trembling all over her body.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She smiled at me and said "Nothing. I'm just a little cold." But I am sure that she is lying to me, I can tell by her voice and her fake smile.

We go to our professor as he has something to announce.

"Now the rooms are being distributed. Since we have a suite in each room, boys and girls can also be in one room, but two girls in one room and two boys in the other. But I don't want any of you to be with the other gender in an room. It would be an disaster if we get a news after two months that a few students of the Berliner University get pregnant turning an trip in Frankfurt", the professor announced.

Most of the giggled at that but stopped after realizing that the professor was serious. What does he thinks about us Omg.

I'm really looking forward to going in a suite with my best friends, but then he adds, "So that there are no arguments, you will draw lots again".

We were 101 students, which means that the professors booked 25 rooms for the students and one more for them.

But I'm afraid because of the draw lots. I definitely don't want to be in a suite with Julian.

"So someone always comes forward and draws three cards," said the professor. "Chantal, Lutzifer, Riven, Dragon, Simi, Sarah, Blume, Stella, Rose, Leyla, Vibi, Elenore, Fabian, Fidan, Juline, Mimi, Valdera, Floriana, Daniella, Daniel, Dean, Oliver, Sebastian, Farbio and Mehwish please come forward. You will draw and which 3 students you draw will come with you. I left your names off the cards. You have to pay attention that the boys are on the right pile and the girls on the left. So pay attention if a girl has to draw, she has to draw one from the left and two from the right."

The worst and maybe a good thing is, we are exactly 50 girls and 51 boys in one student class. So it means that one boy will be alone in one suite. I hope it is Julian who is alive in an suite. So he can't harm someone.

Twenty-four students have already drawn, which means that Mehwish had to draw now and again we are the only ones left.

Why is God doing it to us. I don't want her to draw Julian at all.

"Come on, Mehwish, why does it always take you so long to pull. I want to get in a room," Akhram says, being annoyed. She took a deep breath in and out. "You aren't going to an war, Mehwish, it's getting on my nerves," he yelled at her.

Finally she pulls out a piece of paper. "Mohit", she smiles the first time. Now comes the second note. "Ananya" she screamed and jumped on me.

"You still have to pull one, you can hug each other later", it comes again from Akhram.

I wonder whom she will pull. If she will pull Julian it can get dangerous for me and maybe for Mehwish too. The suite had two rooms and if sometimes Mohit isn't in the suite and Mehwish or I am are alone in the room Julian can harm one of us. Please God let her pull Akhram.

Slowly she walks forward again. In front of her there were only two more pieces of paper. Either she pulls Akhram or that asshole.

She stares at the notes for five minutes. Then Akhram comes from behind and yells at her. "Are you crazy? I want to sleep. What's so difficult in that? Pick a note for God's sake."

All of a sudden she hugs him and whispers something in his ears. I feel Akhram's hands tied in fists. He turns around and looks at Julian with anger.

Mohit recognized the look and went over to Akhram before he could run to Julian.

Akhram whispers something in Mohit's ear, he also turned to him and looked at him with hateful eyes.

Julian looks at them and I can see a smirk on his face. What the hell did happened?

"Mehwish can you please pull the last piece of paper. We want to go to our rooms," it came from the other students.

She turns back to the note. Akhram comes up to her from behind and takes her right hand, which is shaking very much. Together they pull the last piece of paper.

They look at it and turn around a smirk comes to Akhram's face as he looks at Julian. Mehwish is very quiet at first and then she screams loudly: "Akhram".

Suddenly he is turn around and gets a surprising hug from Mehwish.

A few minutes later

We went to our suite and put the luggage down. "Mohit, Mehwish, Akhram I want to know what happened earlier," I say to them.

Akhram and Mohit look at each other and then at Mehwish. She is quiet at first but then begins to speak.

Till the next update😈.