The Shocking Truth 2

Begin of the Flashback

Ananya's Pov

"I wi...ll tell you every....thing in more det...ail, but ple...ase do not inter...rupt me, I do not ha...ve the cour...age to conti...nue after...wards. When I ran out to me...et my frien...ds, who pro....bably ha...te me now, I thou...ght I'd take a sho....rtcut and bu...mp into some...one in the way.

Flashback: Ananya's bad two weeks with Julian

I yelled at the person "can't you watch where you're going?" When I looked up, I saw him. "J...Julian" "Long time no see. How are you?" I tried to run away, but he grabbed me by the arm. "Not so fast, you bitch. You think I will let you run away. I am tracking your phone for the last few days."

One of his guys injected me with a tranquilizer and I passed out. When I woke up, I was tied up.

"Oh, you're already awake." I looked up and saw Julian standing by the door frame.

"I have nothing against you, but Mehrin broke up with me because of you. With me, who all women want to be at her feet."

"Julian, if you think you're good-looking and can have all the girls you want, you're wrong. No girl would be with an Bastard like you."

He slapped me hard, but I didn't care. I kept on to insult him. Afterwards he told his men to hit me, but to be careful that i don't die right away. He told them to beat me every day until I didn't die one day myself.

I didn't want to give up hope. Eventually you called and my hope grew that I had someone waiting for me. For a whole week they only beat me with hands and feet, but in the second week they started to beat me with a whip. I bled and had scars, but I showed no weakness.

Then a few days before I run away, Julian came to me fully drunk. I wasn't tied up at that time, but I couldn't defend myself against him. My body was very weak for that. He started to kiss me. I tried to fight back, but it was useless. His kisses got worse and worse and then I passed out. I woke up after two days and saw that my clothes were changed. I realized that he had surely raped me while I was unconscious.

I... I couldn't stand it anymore and I wanted to get away. One of his female gangster came up to me. She was the only one who was nice to me and probably realized what Julian had done. I came to know she was the one who changed my clothes.

She told me that she had to give me an injection so that my wound could heal a bit. Also the Bastards wouldn't beat someone when they are not awake so no one came to me to hurt me she said.

The others tought i was unconscious because of the wounds.

"I have an idea how you can get out of here," she said. She mixed sleeping tables into Julian's gangsters and Julian's drinks and helped me out. After that I ran here.

End of Flashback: Ananya's bad two weeks with Julian

Mehrin POV

"No...w you te...ll me, how am I sup....posed to tell my par....ents that I was first kidn....apped and th....en rap...ed by Jul...ian? Th...ey will lea...ve me bec...ause of the fe...ar of soc...iety."

"Mo...re than th...at, I... I can't for...get all this. I wa...nt to, but I can't. I wa...nt so much to see my frie...nds again, but I'm afr...aid they'll ask why I di...dn't co...me that day. I'm afr...aid of how my par...ents will re...act when they fi...nd out. I'm afra...id, I miss my frie...nds and I'll fe...el dirty. Dirty of the tho...ught that Ju...lian has tou...ched me. I don't ev...en kn...ow why I'm st...ill al...ive." I took Ana...nya fir...mly in my ar...ms.

"You bitch, you destroyed our family honor." We turned around immediately. It was Ananya's parents.

"Get out, get out of our house right now," they said. "But she didn't do anything, Julian raped her and you blame her? What kind of parents are you?"

"Mo...m, da...d wh... ere wi...ll i go?" "Go wherever you want, but you're not staying here. I don't want the neighbors to make more trouble for us. It would be nice if they had killed you already."

I could see tears rolling down Ananya's face. She looked disappointed and broken. She said nothing more.

"Ananya you can come to us if you want," it was my dad. "From today she is our daughter," my mum said.

Ananya could not believe that her own parents left her when she needed them the most, but she was glad that my parents accepted her.

She didn't say it but her eyes told everything. "Do you want to come to our house?" My mum asked. Ananya nodded and hugged her tightly. After that she packed her clothes.

Before we left the house, she looked at her parents one last time, who looked at her with hatred in their eyes.

End of the Flashback

"She's been living with us for about five days now, she rarely talks now, she jerks when someone touches her and she's afraid to stay home alone for more than two hours."

"Is there anyone else in your house right now"? Adil asked. "Ananya is home alone. My parents are away on business."

"How many hours has it been for Ananya to be alone?" asks Mehwish. "I left the house at 11 o'clock and it's just 3:30," I answer with a shock.

"Damn, I have to go back". "I'll drive you," Akhram, Mehwish and Adil said equally.

"And you Mohit? Don't you want to see Ananya?" He leaves without answering. What an idiot.

"Is it okay. I'll try to talk... " Akhram was interrupted. "I don't think it's necessary" Adil says.

Mohit comes with a bracelet. "I wanted to give her the bracelet a month ago at the playground. It is for the symbol of our friendship," Mohit told while he smiled and his eyes were shining. She is really important to him.

"Okay then off to Ananya. She's probably hiding under the bed again."

"Why?" Mohit asks worried.

"She's been doing it all the time for the five days she's been alone and I think we should hurry."

"Why did you leave her alone if you knew she'd get scared?" Mohit yelled at me.

"I thought it wouldn't take long", I tried to defend myself.

Before he could say anything else I was saved by Adil. "It would be better if you argue later. Ananya is alone and is about to have a panic attack soon."

As those words left Adil's lips Mohit ran out of the house without asking for my address.🤦‍♀️