Ananya's Feelings

"Mohit!" She screams and hugs him, which scares him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'd rather be in partnership with you."

Mohit smiles. "Why? Have you fallen in love with me? She blushes easily.

"So I want you to walk around and come to the Jumeirah Frankfurt Hotel at 4:50."

"Mohit, shall we go out for dinner?" "Are you hungry already?" Mohit laughs. Ananya looks at him with an sweet expression and he takes her to a restaurant.

"A pizza with Margeritha and lots of hot sauce and a Coke for the girl and... ." Ananya interrupts him: "Another Margherita pizza with Coke, no spicy for the kid." They laughed. "You still know what I like, Mohit?" "So do you."

Mohit stood up: "I have to go to the toilet." Ananya looks at him afterwards: "Wow what an ass. What are you saying? He's your best friend and not your boyfriend."

"Hey Ananya, so good to see you again." Startled, she turns around and looks angrily at Julian. "How I've missed you. We still have an old score to settle."

All of sudden Mohit comes back. "We don't have time for you Julian, we have to go", Mohit takes Ananya and runs out.

"What does he want from you? "And what does he mean by settling old scores?" She said nothing. "I asked you a question?"

"Can we talk about something else. I'll tell you, but not now. Please wait until that day and please don't ask me any questions. It hurts Mohit".

Tears were on her face. He took her in his strong arm: "I will wait, but please don't cry. I can't see you like this." Her whole body was tingling.

Never before had she felt so good. "Do you know were the cinema is?" he asked.

She nodded. "Final Destination 6 has just come out. Shall we see?" She nodded smiling.

They watched the film and Ananya startled them at a scene where someone's head was removed from their body. She clings to Mohit and he starts to laugh.

She lets go of him and looks at him with a frightened look. He notices that she was trembling. He put his gentle hand on hers.

"Are you okay?" She nods, but is not sure if she is really okay, or just said it not to worry him.

"It's already 4:10. It takes thirty minutes from here to the hotel. Shall we walk there already?" Again she nodded.

She was alone with Mehwish and told her about her feelings, which she didn't unterstand.

"What's the matter with me?. I miss him, even though he is with me. I feel safe when he hugs me. I see him everywhere. Even when the cleaner came, I could see him in him."

"Who do you mean Ananya?" "Mohit who else. My heart only wants to see him. Whenever he's in front of me, I want to embrace him."

"Can it be that you love him?" "The question is not how much I love him. The question is whether he loves me." "What did I just say," Ananya thought.

"I...I love him. I love my best friend." Mehwish laughed. "What does it matter? I love Akhram too, though he's our friend too."

The girls laughed and talked about the boys until the professor came along and made an announcement.